What car do you drive or are you driven in?

[quote name='SteveMcQ']A recent post got me curious. I realized some of you are unable to drive so what car are you most picked up/dropped off in? Wanted to see the chariots other CAGs have in their stables.

Daily driver: 2004 Acura TSX
Snow and messy roads: 2001 Subaru Impreza WRX
Normal junk hauler: 1994 Toyota Camry[/quote]
Are you from Europe or Australia? because there weren't WRX for sale in USA before 2002. I know because I drive one, too ^_^

[quote name='Storamin']Are you sure you drove a 315? I didn't know BMW made a 315. You sure you didn't mean 316, 318, or 325?

1994 BMW 325is[/quote]

I'm pretty sure. That's what I remember anyways. My brother has the car now, so I can ask him later.

On a sidenote, I'm so insanely jealous of anyone with a car because as a freshman, we're not allowed to have cars. Pain in the ass when you go to a school in a town where there is nothing to do. Need to make friends with upperclassmen fast...

1991 Subaru Loyale Station Wagon

Life Doesn't Get Much Better Than This

The car's got 153K miles, low insurance, very versitile (I like to use the trunk and folded down back seat as a dining room for takeout), a kick ass stereo (Blaupunkt MP3000), hauls lots of crap, great gas mileage, amongst other benefits. Oh yeah, and the car cost me $595!

Once this goes, I'll probably go with a Impreza/WRX wagon, but this time in Cobalt.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I drive a 2000 Chrysler Cirrus nice and red, too. One of my teachers has a DeLorean, which is sweet.[/quote]

I have a 2000 Chrysler Cirrus (Gold). Pimped out with rim;s and soon to be body kit next summer.

1996 Honda Accord EX
4-Cylinder

Over 160,000 miles on it and the only thing I need to replace so far is part of the muffler, other than that it runs like the day I bought, I will probably buy honda's for the rest of my life.

Current Daily Driver 1999 Toyota Tacoma Looking to buy a 2006 Toyota Prius (In a couple years of course) :D

i drive a scion xb
200894701AUsEwp_ph.jpg

damn i love this car

[quote name='doubledown']Well, I have the newest then.....

2005 Scion tC

It's a sweet car for the price....[/quote]

a fellow scion driver..*high 5*

what kicks ass about my car..is that im the only 1 in my school who has it..like i talk 2 ppl..
hot sexy girl: ooo do u drive?
me: yes
hsg: oo wat do u drive
me: scion xb.,..its the box!
hsg : *partially offended by un-intentional sexist joke* OOO IVE SEEN IT!
me: wanna hop in
hsg: ....NO!

ahh,....COLLEGE!

[quote name='pimp tyranny']'96 Mercury Sable Station Wagon, the pimp's shit[/quote]

my mom has a 99" of that, but I drive a 89 mercury couger in very good condition, has alot of pickup :)

[quote name='greydemise'][quote name='doubledown']Well, I have the newest then.....

2005 Scion tC

It's a sweet car for the price....[/quote]

a fellow scion driver..*high 5*

what kicks ass about my car..is that im the only 1 in my school who has it..like i talk 2 ppl..
hot sexy girl: ooo do u drive?
me: yes
hsg: oo wat do u drive
me: scion xb.,..its the box!
hsg : *partially offended by un-intentional sexist joke* OOO IVE SEEN IT!
me: wanna hop in
hsg: ....NO!

ahh,....COLLEGE![/quote]

Well, yeah....you got the xB.....should've held out for the tC....but some people like the box, not sure why though. But, the xB is cheaper than the tC. I just don't see the appeal....then, people put like 19" wheels on it, and "pimp" it out.....I just shake my head.

No offense....

I wish I could remember how to quote so I could do it in this quick reply box.

Anyway, someone asked if I was from Europe which I am not. The first WRX model came out here in March of 2001, but you are indeed correct that mine is an '02 since I have a Turbo. Been wanting an STi for the longest time now, but my TSX is only a year old.

2000 Burgundy (eck) Chrysler LHS. factory fully loaded. nice car only thing i don't like about it is the color would rather have black or a blackish red. that and a nice system in it. oh i can't wait til i have money to mess with this car. good thing i get a deal on mopar parts too.

[quote name='punqsux']94 tempo, the back bumper is currently being held on by 8 wires and 6 bungies...[/quote]

Now THAT'S the CheapAss way!

I ve got a custom widebody 1983 porsche 944, in artic silver, with IFC side skirts, fiberwerks front end, IFC rear valance, 924GTS header panel... lots of engine work and performance/cosmetic upgrades... my 4cyl will SMOKE v8 mustang GT's all day (not the cobra)... but come on, most 4 cyl engines are NOT nearly as much displacement as what I have... most hondas are 1.8's or 2.0's... ive got a 2.9 4 cyl....

oh, and i have a dodge K car

and a 99 GSXR 600 w/ full hindle exhaust ect ect ect......

peace

I drive a Mercury Mistake, i mean Mystique. 1996, 80k on it. It has been a good college car!

And to the guy who drives the K car, be careful with it cause it will rock your face right off!

I'm the proud owner of a 2000 Saturn SL1 I'm sorta surprised that there aren't any saturns on this is list.... good car for little $$ and they are all over place here, although that could just be the fact that I live in ohio

bread's done
Back