What car do you drive or are you driven in?

Parents drive a 2001 Nissan Maximan and 2002 Nissan Altima. When I get my license in March, I will buy the Altima

[quote name='docvinh']1990 Plymouth laser rs[/quote]

Ahhhh, a fellow DSMer!

1991 Eagle Talon TSi
1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I'll post pics of my DSM later.

[quote name='shrike4242']1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP.

No speeding tickets for three years. :D[/quote]

99 grand am

4 speeding tickets in the last 3 years.

[quote name='doubledown'][quote name='greydemise'][quote name='doubledown']Well, I have the newest then.....

2005 Scion tC

It's a sweet car for the price....[/quote]

a fellow scion driver..*high 5*

what kicks ass about my car..is that im the only 1 in my school who has it..like i talk 2 ppl..
hot sexy girl: ooo do u drive?
me: yes
hsg: oo wat do u drive
me: scion xb.,..its the box!
hsg : *partially offended by un-intentional sexist joke* OOO IVE SEEN IT!
me: wanna hop in
hsg: ....NO!

ahh,....COLLEGE![/quote]

Well, yeah....you got the xB.....should've held out for the tC....but some people like the box, not sure why though. But, the xB is cheaper than the tC. I just don't see the appeal....then, people put like 19" wheels on it, and "pimp" it out.....I just shake my head.

No offense....[/quote]

none taken.. i just like it cus its diff...u kno, but u dont see me shelling out big bucks 2 make a box look...uhh..pimped :p..i have it completely standard and love it as is

Here's my car:

c7qsideshot.jpg

1989 Chevy Cavalier Z24

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='docvinh']1990 Plymouth laser rs[/quote]

Ahhhh, a fellow DSMer!

1991 Eagle Talon TSi
1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I'll post pics of my DSM later.[/quote]

But I said I had a 96 Talon TSi!

*runs off to cry*

[quote name='SOSTrooper']2004 Acura TSX
2002 VW Passat[/quote]

Sweet. A fellow TSXer.

Got me a Carbon Gray Pearl/Ebony with Navi. You?

[quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='SOSTrooper']2004 Acura TSX
2002 VW Passat[/quote]

Sweet. A fellow TSXer.

Got me a Carbon Gray Pearl/Ebony with Navi. You?[/quote]

I got a Satin Silver/Ebony w/o Navi. 11 Months and already 22K mils. I didnt do any modification to it, and not planning to :)

As promised, here's The Wombat!

talon.jpg

I just got the engine rebuilt and the damn alternator went out on me. It's one thing after another with this damn car, but I just love it so much!

[quote name='SOSTrooper'][quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='SOSTrooper']2004 Acura TSX
2002 VW Passat[/quote]

Sweet. A fellow TSXer.

Got me a Carbon Gray Pearl/Ebony with Navi. You?[/quote]

I got a Satin Silver/Ebony w/o Navi. 11 Months and already 22K mils. I didnt do any modification to it, and not planning to :)[/quote]

Sweet. Had mine for over a year now. Just nearing 10K miles. I switch to the WRX or Camry and sometimes the MDX (when my dad doesn't use it and I need a nicer ride) during the winter.

Not going to change it either. Maybe I'll get a project car for all that. The Scion tC catches my eye.

[quote name='captainfrizo']Here's my car:

c7qsideshot.jpg

1989 Chevy Cavalier Z24[/quote]

my dad bought one of those used and put like 160,000 miles on it it had like 270,000 on it when it died

bread's done
Back