bruce lee
lil jon
charlie murphy
wayne brady
saddam
hitler
dubya
kim jong

post who you've created to give us some ideas.

if you want to make a request, go ahead. i'm sure someone will work on it.

if you want a mii sent to you, just ask!

[quote name='glockant']so far I made michael jackson (which came out perfect!), dave chappelle, oj simpson, samuel l. jackson, arnold s., britney spears, jennifer lopez, jessica simpson..

post who you've created to give us some ideas.[/QUOTE]

Post some pics so we can recreate. :)

Ooh, good idea. I think I'll get Britney, Paris, and Jessica out of the way first, then move on. Maybe Falco - Falco back from the dead to mingle with me and my new celebrity Wiifriends.

[quote name='Corvin']Post some pics so we can recreate. :)[/quote]As long as he has them set to mingle, and you exchange codes, they'll probably get to your system on their own.

[quote name='botticus']As long as he has them set to mingle, and you exchange codes, they'll probably get to your system on their own.[/quote]
yea, so add me Corvin, if you have a wii..

i don't see you in the Wii friend code thread.

and all my celebs are set to mingle.

[quote name='glockant']yea, so add me Corvin, if you have a wii..

and all my celebs are set to mingle.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Unfortunately it still isn't allowing me online yet. I need to figure that out tonight.

There are a bunch I'd like to create, and will, but honestly, after my wife and I created our own, we've been too busy playing the actual games to play more with the Mii Channel. It's a good problem to have.

I almost made this thread last night but decided that no one else would enjoy it as much as me. Yay for being wrong!

I've created Jesus (Wiisus) and Princess Peach (Piich). And I saw a Michael Jackson (he seems to be a popular one to make!) and a Samuel L Jackson made at my EB games launch night.

Jesus keeps talking to my mother. The Mii version of my mother. It's kind of worrying.

I made an obligatory Samuel L. and Sadako (Japanese 'Ring' movie). I may make Neil Gaiman next, then, dunno.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']Mii's suck, they're too generic looking. [/opinion][/quote]

i like them, but i wouldn't mind a few more options.

[quote name='jezebelseven']I almost made this thread last night but decided that no one else would enjoy it as much as me. Yay for being wrong!

I've created Jesus (Wiisus) and Princess Peach (Piich). And I saw a Michael Jackson (he seems to be a popular one to make!) and a Samuel L Jackson made at my EB games launch night.

Jesus keeps talking to my mother. The Mii version of my mother. It's kind of worrying.[/quote]

ahaha that's awesome.

but yea, you got space for 100 mii's. why not make some celebs?
i laugh when i see them.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']Mii's suck, they're too generic looking. [/opinion][/quote]I dunno, io, FriskyTanuki, Blaine, and jezebelseven are in my Mii gallery, and they're all pretty distinct from the front. Half of them look the same from the back, though.

[quote name='botticus']I dunno, io, FriskyTanuki, Blaine, and jezebelseven are in my Mii gallery, and they're all pretty distinct from the front. Half of them look the same from the back, though.[/QUOTE]

I think that's more or less true in real life.

I'm thinking of that scene in "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" where Jim Carrey can only see the back of Elijah Wood's head, making him more or less indistinguishable from every other brunette guy on the planet.

Bitch! I made HOT MARIO!

Except I can't choose a different color for his hat and shirt, and the hat is just a baseball cap. :/ But it looks close enough for me.

I hope firmware updates in the future maybe give us new options.

After seeing Jez's Wiisus, I wanted to make one but ended up making someone on the other side of the tracks. After I saw a certain mustache and just had to make him: Wiitler. Now he's my bitch.

[quote name='glockant']yea, so add me Corvin, if you have a wii..

and all my celebs are set to mingle.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I finally got it working. I'm going to add you. I have a great idea for one, but I'm going to wait to post until I make him. :)

Here is mine:
3497 1324 7344 6386

Dwight Schrute

Tom Selleck

They came out ok

maybe someone can tweak them?

7142 3578 8858 5464

add me if you'd like

anyone sent pics to their Wii via email? It's pretty cool.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']CheapyD, Wombat, Jesus, and Reggie Fils-Aime.[/quote]

send me jesus and reggie!

[quote name='inbetweenphase']I only need one celeb Mii.
Jean Luc Picard[/quote]

i'm on it!

picard.jpg

I made a Rod Serling Mii and also a Christopher Eccleston 9th Doctor mii....

They look pretty good for the simplicity of the program..

[quote name='lilboo']Can you send me Jesus?! LOL[/quote]
If my name's black on your friends list, send me a message request so I'll remember to send it.

[quote name='JokerCard']Hey Glockant, did you recieve my miis?[/quote]

yessir!

you had some good ones.

Ill get to work on Christopher Walken tomorrow. Ill even include a "Continental" version.........but it might be too late by then...

Ill take requests and try my best at them....

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']CheapyD, Wombat, Jesus, and Reggie Fils-Aime.[/QUOTE]

Dude hook me up with Jesus & Reggie. :)

[quote name='Corvin']Got finished with my first: Agassii

He's okay. With the bald head he looks kinda boring.[/QUOTE]

Dude! You gotsta hook him up with those mad long mullet locks he was sportin' in the early 90s! None of this Moby shit!

[quote name='Corvin']Dude hook me up with Jesus & Reggie. :)[/quote]
I'd need your Wii Code, so post it in the stickied Wii Code and send me a request message.

[quote name='megashock5']So far the only celeb I've made is The Edge. Turned out pretty cool.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha - I made The Edge right away too. It was so easy to just whack a black beanie on the guy. I managed to make a Bono (circa zoo tv) with some big ass glasses.

bread's done
Back