What classic game series needs an update?

[quote name='Dale Earnhardt Jr']Battletoads was sweet back in the day[/quote]

Hells yeah Battletoads. I think I said this before, but there's a definite lack of green muscled up amphibian ass kickin games since the new TMNT was pretty bad. A new Battletoads 3D could change all that.

[quote name='defender']Kid Icarus would be nice and I always wondered why nintendo never made a sequel on one of their most successful games.[/quote]

They DID make a sequel -- for the original Game Boy years ago.

I just thought of one.... A good 2D Mario one. I don't want any of this 3D shit. I want the oldschool mario where you can jump on guys till the end of the level (without hitting the ground). Those had to be (and still are) one of my favorite games.
And Worms! I love those games too.

dude they come out with a new Worms game like every 2 years... Worms 3D just came out like this week I think too.

I want a new Streets of Rage, or a new Shadow Dancer.

[quote name='CODIAC']Woah really? Awesome! I'm gonna check that out... Have you heard anything good from it.[/quote]

I only saw one review so far in the newest GMR magazine and it got a really low score, like 5.7 or something.

Almost every console has a worms game.

Dreamcast - Worms Armaggeddon (sp?)
Dreamcast - Worms World Party (w/ online play)
N64 - Worms Armaggeddon
Playstation - Worms and Worms Armaggeddon
PC - all of them
PS2 - Worms 3D
Xbox - Worms 3D
GCN - Worms 3D
GBA - Worms World Party (I think...)

in conclusion, there's a bunch of Worms games that are pretty recent. I own Worms World Party on PC and used to play it online all the time, it's a blast.

paper mario(gba or gcn) i never played it but i heard it was great

dragon force one of the best games on SS
guardian heroes another ^
shining force 3 bring all 3 parts here

[quote name='CODIAC']Woah really? Awesome! I'm gonna check that out... Have you heard anything good from it.[/quote]

Game Informer gave it an 8 out of 10.

paper mario is my all time favorite n64 game. you know waht would be cool? a special package of seven stars and its "sequel" paper mario for gcn or gba. id pre order it.

Actraiser.....I use to be a guy that would only say Kid Icarus, a thousand times over, but Actraiser gets my vote. I'm just too afraid they would screw up Icarus a la Rygar....not that the PS2 Rygar is trash, it's actually ok, but it kills a classic.

bread's done
Back