What college are you going to this year?

The same college I go to every year, and the only one where you're guaranteed to learn something-

The College Of Hard Knocks.

Locally I'm looking at Temple U, possibly, for my MBA. Maybe some other university, but I may hold off on going for my master's degree until I find an employer that will contribute more than $1,000 a year as is the cheap limit with my current employer.

University of Real Life.

It's not nearly as fun as the one I graduated from..

University of Wisconsin Oshkosh

this will be the third year and still have 3 to go... can anyone tell what Im going for?

Fiances gettin mad she just wants me done so we can tie the knot.

Junior at Ohio State.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']University of Wisconsin Oshkosh

this will be the third year and still have 3 to go... can anyone tell what Im going for?

Fiances gettin mad she just wants me done so we can tie the knot.[/QUOTE]

Pharmacy lolz.

University of Tampa, first year, history major. Nervous as hell. Any seasoned veterans have any "calm the fuck down!" suggestions?

[quote name='cdietschrun']Yea, just calm down and meet people...?[/QUOTE]

Ah, but that's too easy of a solution :lol:

School hasn't started yet, so it's kind of like the calm before the storm. I'll relax in a day or so though.

Then why the fuck is that taking you 6 years? You make it sound like everyone takes 6 years to get an accounting degree. I have 2 majors, computer science and criminal justice and will be done in 5.

[quote name='cdietschrun']Then why the fuck is that taking you 6 years? You make it sound like everyone takes 6 years to get an accounting degree. I have 2 majors, computer science and criminal justice and will be done in 5.[/QUOTE]

I guess I wrote that wrong... I meant this will be my third year and have 2 years after that for a total of five years. Takes longer when you want to sit for your CPA.

3ed year at Kirkwood Community College. I only have 1 more class to take for my 2 year LAN Management program, and I'm going to be taking 2 one year courses this year (PC Technician and Network Security), since I've already taken some of the nessecary classes for them.

Last year at DePaul University. For all of you soon-to-be grads, how many of you are planning on doing grad school in the next year or two?

I finished up my GE stuff at Fullerton College, this next quarter will be my second quarter at Cal Poly Pomona.

I live in Placentia

So craztalkx and JJSP, you two are the ones always snagging all the cheap ass deals in my area. :hot:

bread's done
Back