What color should I dye my OTT on friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']My hands were so numb from the cold this morning. It hasn't been this cold in SoCal in a while.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure it wasn't from LinkinTime?
Or from trying to beat Seth?

I "represent" up on University, "beeotch". So don't you "front" like a "punkass bitch" or else I must make you "rec-a-nize."

"word"
[quote name='manthing']Do you live in St Paul proper, or a suburb like DemoMang?[/quote]

Speaking of... where is fridgelifter?

[quote name='tiredfornow']I don't think so, LP. I usually don't pay attention to that cause I hate it, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't.[/QUOTE]

Their website lists the pad as having a fuckton of features, but nothing is said about rumble, so I'd guess you're right.

[quote name='Kayden']I "represent" up on University, "beeotch". So don't you "front" like a "punkass bitch" or else I must make you "rec-a-nize."

"word"[/quote]

I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

-----------

'heynow' 20% off code is dead.

Awww man, you got Watchmen in my generic beat 'em up!!

lv04_shot03.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Their website lists the pad as having a fuckton of features, but nothing is said about rumble, so I'd guess you're right.[/quote]I can't even get the turbo to work right on it. I guess I should've read the manual instead of throwing it away. :/

[quote name='tiredfornow']I can't even get the turbo to work right on it. I guess I should've read the manual instead of throwing it away. :/[/quote]

So the "All You Can Quaf" achievement is still out of your reach?

Yeah, I think alot of people are using them for that achievement, too. I tried it out when I got the pad and some dude was already on the fifth fruit while everybody else was still on their second. #-o

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Man, I wish I had turbo. I'd just hold the button and use the 100 hand slap to knock bitches into oblivion. :\[/quote]

Good plan in theory.

In practice? Not so much.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Devastator from TF2 looks pretty fucking sick![/quote]

Devestator was may favorite transformer growing up. Him and Astrotrain.

[quote name='Number83'][/quote]

Tell her you just need a few pictures to post online :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']wookie nipple pinchie?[/quote]

Ummm... yes?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']You know, I'm pretty sure you're gay. You might as well fess up to everyone.[/quote]I've been waiting for a perfect time.

[quote name='Number83'][/quote]

Did you seriously buy that for her? How did that conversation go?

"Honey look what I got for me..uh...you"

[quote name='tiredfornow']I've been waiting for a perfect time.[/quote]

If you want me to break the news to your family, I will. I'll even let Keyblade be the first to know it's all been a sham.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Did you seriously buy that for her? How did that conversation go?

"Honey look what I got for me..uh...you"[/quote]

I just up and bought it for her, on her birthday one year...When she opened it, and I just got the :rolledeyes: look. And in the closet it went.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Fixed?[/quote]

Certainly NOT! On a scale of 1 to 10, Mrs. 83 is 1,000,000,000.

[quote name='Number83']I just up and bought it for her for her birthday one year...When she opened it, and I just got the :rolledeyes: look. And in the closet it went.[/quote]

Damn what a cockblock.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn what a cockblock.[/quote]

And she gets the whole Star Wars geek fantasy thing too, but for some reason she'd rather wear the Fredericks of Hollywood stuff, so I won't complain.

You know saying this means you do have to post pictures, right?

[quote name='Number83']
Certainly NOT! On a scale of 1 to 10, Mrs. 83 is 1,000,000,000.[/quote]

1155556460209ir8.jpg

[quote name='Kayden']You know saying this means you do have to post pictures, right?

1155556460209ir8.jpg
[/quote]

I know. I'll see what I can find. And what is allowed.

[quote name='Number83']I just up and bought it for her, on her birthday one year...When she opened it, and I just got the :rolledeyes: look. And in the closet it went.
[/QUOTE]

Why didn't you punch her in the face and fuck her best friend?

[quote name='TheRock88']Hey LP, if you got you're wife an Arcee costume, do you think she would wear it for you?[/quote]

Why would that be hot?

[quote name='TheRock88']Hey LP, if you got you're wife an Arcee costume, do you think she would wear it for you?[/quote]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why would that be hot?[/quote]

:lol:

Would Mrs. LP dressing in an Optimus Prime costume be hot LP?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']"Allowed?" Wuss :lol:[/quote]

You aren't married, are you? ;)

[quote name='lilboo']Why didn't you punch her in the face and fuck her best friend?[/quote]

Cause she would beat me...:cry:.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sweet, the L4D DLC will be free :whee:[/QUOTE]

Didn't you "sell" your copy? :whistle2:s

[quote name='lilboo']Why didn't you punch her in the face and fuck her best friend?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why would that be hot?[/QUOTE]

Cause you

[quote name='corrosivefrost']We haven't really seen it in motion yet, have we? Only that teaser trailer that was all CG that I can remember...[/quote]

It seems like Kratos is taking a turn for the worse. I hope he turns evil. That would be hawt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back