What decade would you like to visit?

Azul_KoolAid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
If you could go back in time to any decade (70s,80s,90s, ect) which one would you go to and why? I would go back to the 80s just to see what it was like to be teenager back then because I can't remember anything before 1992.

I dunno if I would wanna go back to the 80s. Bad hair, power suits, Gekko's Greed, and cliche John Hughes films, bleh. Give me the 70s or the 90s. 70s still had some of the free love left over from the 60s and the 90s took many good things from the 20s, 50s, 60s - contentment on the domestic front, economy primed and efficient along w/ a boom in industry, and a likable but scandalous president

[quote name='XboxMaster']Definitely the 70's where long hair was normal and pot wasn't a serious deal. I'd fit right in![/quote]

My thoughts exactly.

[quote name='TomCloud9'][quote name='XboxMaster']Definitely the 70's where long hair was normal and pot wasn't a serious deal. I'd fit right in![/quote]

My thoughts exactly.[/quote]

Seriously, I mean, pot isn't nearly destructive or dangerous as alcohol yet it's illegal and people are seriously prosecuted for using it.

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='TomCloud9'][quote name='XboxMaster']Definitely the 70's where long hair was normal and pot wasn't a serious deal. I'd fit right in![/quote]

Seriously, I mean, pot isn't nearly destructive or dangerous as alcohol yet it's illegal and people are seriously prosecuted for using it.[/quote]

When I was younger i didnt care about getting caught, but(I quit like 4 years ago)now my job wants to drug test you if you look sleepy. I have been at my job 5 years and have took 8 whiss quizes.

[quote name='TomCloud9'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='TomCloud9'][quote name='XboxMaster']Definitely the 70's where long hair was normal and pot wasn't a serious deal. I'd fit right in![/quote]

Seriously, I mean, pot isn't nearly destructive or dangerous as alcohol yet it's illegal and people are seriously prosecuted for using it.[/quote]

When I was younger i didnt care about getting caught, but(I quit like 4 years ago)now my job wants to drug test you if you look sleepy. I have been at my job 5 years and have took 8 whiss quizes.[/quote]

Well, I'm pretty sure my pee is immune to drug tests. I've peed for several of my brother's friends just days after smoking and they never tested positive for anything.

i wud say 80;'s...i love 80s music..and i think rap was pretty cool back then..actually made sense..now rap is all about killing and bitches..:p! but yea..i just think the 80s kicked ass..but then again :whistle2:[..i got most of my 80's knowledge from movies and tv shows :p BACK TO THE FUTURE!

I'd choose the decade from 1967 to 1977. Start off at the beginning of free love and counterculture, when there was no AIDS, promiscuity was encouraged, responsibility was despised, drugs were good for you, music kicked ass, and all sorts of craziness was going on. For those of you who like war and killing people, there was Vietnam. Not as cool as WWII, but when you got home, rather than marry your high school sweetheart, have kids, and live a normal, boring life, you could sleep around, get bombed out of your mind on the era's great acid, and there was still disco and key parties to look forward to in the next decade. Your trip would end in 1977, where you could catch the premier of Star Wars, and get home before 1978 comes around, when the first AIDS case was reported, and people began discovering drugs may be harmful.

bread's done
Back