What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord !? 2 - PSP 14.97 shipped

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
http://www.jr.com/atlus/pe/ATL_01039/

cheapest way to get the game it seems too bad no promo codes to knock it cheaper

WOW their shipping sucks .. nice thing is the cheapest shipping is free for now

Mail Innovations Super Saver Shipping (6-9 days) Not Guaranteed for 12/24 $0.00 $2.99
UPS Standard Shipping - Click for estimate to your area $3.37 $2.99
UPS 2 Day Shipping - Get it Friday, January 7 $7.70
UPS 1 Day Shipping - Get it Thursday, January 6 $12.00
UPS 1 Day Shipping (AM Delivery) - Get it Thursday, January 6 $13.04

Thats right they charge you 13 bucks for a game for 1 day shipping yet it takes a week to get to you LOL

[quote name='scott_matthews']Thanks OP, I'm in for one too. Can't refuse a good deal on an Atlus title.[/QUOTE]

It's a Nis title though not Atlus o_O:

on a different note, how reliable is the company, I haven't heard of them before.

[quote name='zulux21']It's a Nis title though not Atlus o_O:

on a different note, how reliable is the company, I haven't heard of them before.[/QUOTE]

J&R has been in NY since 1971. They're right across the street from City Hall and are pretty popular here. You can trust them

check out their ratings: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/J_R_Computers

4stars.png
2595 reviews
8.38/10 (6-month rating)

Full rating profile »

Rating history »

Product & services pricing
star.png
star.png
star.png
halfstar.png
blankstar.png
7.40/10
Chance of future purchase:
star.png
star.png
star.png
star.png
blankstar.png
7.81/10
Shipping & packaging:
star.png
star.png
star.png
star.png
blankstar.png
7.63/10
Customer service:
star.png
star.png
star.png
star.png
blankstar.png
7.86/10
Return/Replacement policy:
star.png
star.png
star.png
halfstar.png
blankstar.png
7.03/10
Lifetime Rating:
star.png
star.png
star.png
star.png
blankstar.png
8.41/10

[quote name='zulux21']It's a Nis title though not Atlus o_O:

on a different note, how reliable is the company, I haven't heard of them before.[/QUOTE]

LOL... I really need more coffee. I love both Atlus and NIS... that's sort of like calling out the wrong name during sex lol :whistle2:#

[quote name='scott_matthews']LOL... I really need more coffee. I love both Atlus and NIS... that's sort of like calling out the wrong name during sex lol :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the first release of Disgaea made everyone gaff after that.

[quote name='ssjmichael']J&R has been in NY since 1971. They're right across the street from City Hall and are pretty popular here. You can trust them

check out their ratings: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/J_R_Computers[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I've been in the midwest my whole life so I don't know much about east cost stores.

anyways thanks for the link OP, but as it's sold out I can't pull the trigger.

[quote name='ssjmichael']oddly enough, If you look at the link it does say Atlus in the URL, and when you go to the page it has their logo too[/QUOTE]

Ha, I just noticed that too. NIS just doesn't get any respect.

EDIT - Btw, the game's sold out.

Woah, I didn't know about this game, so when I read the thread, my interpretation of it was, "omg, I just got a brand new psp for only $14.97, this is such an amazing deal, what did I do to deserve this?!". False alarm though...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='deviousnaraku']Is there something special about the UMD version? PSN has it for a lot cheaper.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/11/23/playstation-store-update-166/
What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord!? – Permanent Price Drop (PSP) (now $5.99, original price $7.99)
What Did I Do To Deserve This My Lord!? 2 – Permanent Price Drop (PSP) (now $7.99, original price $19.99)[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if the downloadable version of 2 has 1 included like the UMD does. If not it's $14 for both downloadable or $15 for both on UMD.

looks like we are NOT Going to get this.... order has not shipped out 800 line says they havent had this game in stock in a good 6+ months

Well, I got a backorder notice stating they had these on order from the manufacturer. So, not iron clad, but it sounds like there's a chance, and importantly, not cancelled.

Yeah I got a backorder notice too. Hopefully they wind up getting them in before they cancel our orders.

[quote name='deviousnaraku']Is there something special about the UMD version? PSN has it for a lot cheaper.[/QUOTE]

A PSN version has considerable trouble sitting nicely on a game collection shelf. ;) lol

[quote name='slidecage']got shipping notice today[/QUOTE]
Oh that's awesome, I thought for sure this would be sitting in the backburner for a few weeks at least.

bread's done
Back