What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord!? (PSP) - $7.99 on PSN - Price Drop

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Due to IP issues, NISA had to take this game down from PSN a while back to change the title and remove all references to it in the game. Now it's back and NISA has dropped the price to $7.99, from $9.99, to get people interested before the sequel is out in a few weeks.

I'm not sure if it's a permanent price drop or not, but this is as good of a time to get it as any. If it appears on Amazon, I'll be sure to update this with a link, but for now, get on PSN to buy it.

Edit: I just got word that it's officially a price drop, not a temporary sale.

For a reminder, the original version of the first game is avaliable on the UMD version of the second game, so if you were getting the second game's UMD version, might want to hold off on this.

http://rosenqueen.com/product.php?productid=16341&cat=4

" My Lord 2 UMD Includes My Lord 1 as a Bonus item!!"

And from one of NISA's newsletters

"Even if you never had a chance to play the original, you don't need to worry about getting into the series from the 2nd one! Why? Becuase we added the original version of What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? as bonus content on the UMD version!"

$22 for the sequel alone is a lot since the original wasn't worth its original price, which I believe was $14.99. They'd need to drop the UMD price to $20 to make that an appetizing release for me.

I kept looking for a detailed faq for this game and found none. The forums about it were all pretty half-assed and I couldn't quite figure out what gameplay was supposed to really be like. I fumbled around with it for a while but the trial and (much) error got to me after a while. It looks like it could be lotsa fun but not without an instruction book or something. Hell, I've never bought a guide in my life but I'd be tempted to pick one up for this game.

bread's done
Back