What did you buy today?

Today I bought two croissants, a mt. dew for breakfast, a chicken honey mustard pita sandwich and a green tea frap for lunch, 12 packs of dog food, 3M wall cling sticky things, VGL Lvl. 2 BD, Big Daddy action figure, a rottweiler Christmas ornament & a Siberian Husky picture frame for the gf :cool: and a large pepperoni 'za.

Target - Pretzel, soda, dayquil, honey flavored coughdrops, box of honey combs
Best Buy - 250 GB hard drive for xbox 360
Buffalo Wild Wings - 2 glasses of Heineken, 10 boneless wings of Spicy Garlic, 10 boneless wings of Asian Zing

Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection $15
Raiden Fighters Aces $12.99

All for 360.
Where did you find PHoF: tWC for that cheap? It's $30 everywhere online.
Well worth it - best game of last year.

I bought a Pizza buffet lunch at Umbria and a drink.

All I got today; Diet Mtn Dew and Mallow Cup king size candy bar "Kangaroo Gas Station" Publix "12 pack of Land Shark beer and gallon of milk".

On Monday I bought myself some actioin figures, a yoshinoya chicken bowl and a bottle of Everyman Jack body wash. I also bought some Hershey's kisses for my aunt, some lotion and body spray for my girl cousin and a pair of shoes for the guy cousin.

Today I bought an iPhone 4 for the gf :cool:, it's a late B-day gift because I was eligible today and her b-day was yesterday.

Yesterday From Amazon:
PS3 160 GB
Demon Souls (on Backorder though)
HDMI Cable

Today
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3)
Dead Rising 2 (PS3)
Ethernet Cable

[quote name='NcX2A fUtBaLl']for one dollar i played this block stacking game at the mall and won a PSP. Pretty good purchase ha.[/QUOTE]
R U serious!?
I played this game like crazy and could never get to the grand prize! Nice one :applause:

Not today but recently:

513RJ6837HL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

518VWC2RB2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51VF0aqLZAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

511OU7K6zPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

413Du31nAXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Yesteray:

Went to target. Got vitamins, deoderant. Store-brand pull ups and some 3T shirts and shoes for my daughter.

i bought document of metal gear solid 2 and haunting ground from someone on gametz, and 2 gram scales off amazon. going camping in about a half hour and we have to stop and get supplies so i assume i'll be buying more shit.

Friday the 13th: The Series S2
Sabrina the Teenage Witch S1
Twin Peaks S2
90210 S1 (Christmas present for my mom)

All of those were $6 each at Big Lots. I also picked up a couple of pairs of khaki cargo pants for work. I bought those at K-Mart.

For lunch I bought a 20 oz dr pepper and an Italian sausage from Target. For dinner I bought a mcrib combo :cool:

I had a chicken bowl from Wahoo's. The chicken was a little over-cooked, but the rice was great, which was good because I always get it with double rice instead of beans.

$30 overdraft fee from Bank of America.I tried to get a trial of Amazon Prime but was charged full price instead.Disputing the charge.

I managed to not spend any money today thankfully, my pockets have been draining from gas and food lately

Got my wife a early Christmas Present :D

ford-fiesta-2011-2.jpg

and also picked up some new foot pads for it because it came with cloth foot pad ( ughh she had to have rubber foot padding lol )

Crackdown 2, Deadly Premonition and Dead Rising 2 SE from Amazon.
Calvin Klein blanket for the bed for 75% off on eBay (dog chewed on the last one but she's no longer a puppy so no more issues there)
Russian Circles album on iTunes

Some frozen dinners from Target so I have some things to eat on my lunch breaks the next 2 or so weeks.

bread's done
Back