What did you GIVE YOURSELF for Christmas?

Fiance got me a HT system, but once we figured out it didn't output 5.1 except for it's own DVD player, we took it back and I spent a few dollars extra to upgrade to a Sony receiver with multiple optical inputs :D

a new phone: Pantech Slate
thinking about Saints Row 2
Entourage Season 4
Boondocks Season 2 (both purchased half off)
ill prolly end up buying the remaining digests of Runaways as a late gift to me

I spent 2 days in a hotel with the wife and without the kids. We only left the hotel for an hour on the second day to eat. It was awesome.

[quote name='javeryh']I spent 2 days in a hotel with the wife and without the kids. We only left the hotel for an hour on the second day to eat. It was awesome.[/QUOTE]

You must have been starving.

:lol:

i bought a ps3, mostly because i won fantasy football this year and worked overtime the last couple weeks, that equaled lots of extra money on friday.

A new one-bed apt. one block off Michigan Avenue (basically on the Magnificent Mile) in the Gold Coast district (read: yuppieville) in Chicago*

*that I'm not gonna live in but rent out even though I really really really really want to live there :cry: I would've bought a few more but all they had left were studios and 2-beds :bomb:

EDIT: In case anyone was wondering how that fits into a 'gift' for myself, well, I've already got a renter and I'm still making a profit despite the mortgage and other associated expenses.

I bought myself a cheeseburger and these:

2w50etk.jpg

2ijgl0w.jpg

the Shadoloo M-65 jacket of dreams!!! also...

9gkg34.jpg

2yxkrgw.jpg

white Bosozoku Shadoloo zip-up!

j9ndkk.jpg

Bought Soul Calibur IV and Disgaea 3 with my Christmas money. I bought both of them $30 each new :) Also two pairs of TUK shoes.

[quote name='JEKKI']I bought myself a cheeseburger and these:[/quote]

Neat Shadaloo jacket, JEKKI. M. Bison would be proud. ;)

bread's done
Back