what did you married cags get your wife for christmas

muteprophet2000

CAGiversary!
so my wife and i decided to get each other gifts after christmas (we spent all our money on our kids). i thought i could get a few good ideas maybe even copy the gifts that you married cags got your wife. thanks guys and gals.

Gloves
Tweezers
Katy Perry CD
Eminem CD
Rock Band 3 Pro Keyboard
Corningwear cookware
$15 Itunes gift card

Not married but my girlfriend of seven years:

Sims 3
Fallout New Vegas
Rosario Vampire complete manga set
Some clothes from Express

• new Blue-Ray player that is WiFi enabled with Pandora, Netflix, etc. for the living room television.
  • new stereo system to go w/ the Blue-Ray player
  • Droid 2 to replace her crappy 3 year old phone (i usually jack the upgrades and get the new phones)

Don't you know your wife and the things she's into? Authors she enjoys? TV shows she might like on DVD because she missed part of the regular season? Her favorite place to shop? If she likes to cook some new cookware or small appliance for the kitchen? Some kind of hobby she is into? Something meaningful relating to your family? Its not that hard.

18 Steam games (Zuma, Puzzlebots, etc)
Dance Central
Your Shape Fitness
A bunch of tee-shirts from Threadless
A bunch of books

I asked my non-gamer gf what game she wanted for Christmas (that she's interested in playing, but really I just want an excuse to get another game). She said she wants something shiny instead, and I still haven't gotten it.

The new Kindle with leather case, $100 Amazon gift card, some nice perfume and some Victoria's Secret lingerie.

Got my wife the 25th Anniversary Mario Set for Wii cause she loves Mario. I bought a house this year so that is her main gift for the next several years.

[quote name='bluedotlounge']This: cat bank
[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause::applause:

You win! That's adorable.

Single so I got my GF some new gloves to keep warm. ;)

Daria Complete collection
Unofficially I also got her a Kitchenaid Mixer (the "cheap" $300 model), was on sale and got it on black friday, but let her start using it immediately

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I'm a po' college student, I'm making my girlfriend an epic breakfast and lunch, with a menu created with her favorite dishes considered. Gonna be like 6 courses in total.

This year I gave her the same thing I always give her: my dick. And nothing else. But I'm a jerk and she doesn't deserve anything.

Nothing except my penis. Once we had children we decided it was stupid to give each other gifts as we just buy what we want/need anyway and it's more exciting to buy for the kids.

sims 3 good one muffin1man i didnt even know it was out yet (having 3 preschoolers kills all hope of being in the know about these type of things). i read that the 7th guest or the 11th hour was out in the app store ill dl that on her phone when shes not looking i know shes been hyped for those games to come out. good gifts ideas guys.

[quote name='pacifickarma']Tassimo coffee maker & a Josh Groban CD.[/QUOTE]

How's that Tassimo? I was thinking of getting one. And to answer the OP, I got her an iPad.

Tassimo is awesome.

and I got my wife a new digital camera the new john stweart book, some body butter from body shop and the book shit my kids ruined with a post it note saying everything.

Well fiancee, however wife very soon... since I bought her a ring I didn't get her too much else.

"Grab bag" of name brand make-up/perfumes
3 shirt.woot tees
5 threadless tees
Kershaw Leek knife

[quote name='blissskr']Nothing except my penis. Once we had children we decided it was stupid to give each other gifts as we just buy what we want/need anyway and it's more exciting to buy for the kids.[/QUOTE]

I would've bought something anyways. My wife always says she doesn't need anything but I always go out and get her a few gifts. She likes cooking so kitchen stuff is always a safe bet. She out did me this year as I got a several great gifts.

I got her:
Woman's Wallet
Emersion Blender
Baby Food Processor
Godiva Chocolates

First, mine said we wern't getting each other anything. Then, a few days before christmas she got a big bonus. On christmas she surprised me with a pair of Turtle beach x-11's. then she pulled out another package and said." and you bought these jeans for me, thank you".
easy!

keithp we have a Tassimo coffee maker and it is f-ing sweet. we got a good deal on craigs list some times coffee refills are hard to find but bed bath and beyond sells them and online coupons are easy to find for bb&b. egonpax congrats to you and your fiancee. thanks for the ideas guys keep them coming.

I got my wife kitchen supplies and chocolates to keep her happy and cooking. I also got her the new Josh Groban CD and a nice photo printer.

[quote name='keithp']How's that Tassimo? I was thinking of getting one. And to answer the OP, I got her an iPad.[/QUOTE]

I have a Tassimo (my wife got it for me two Xmases ago), it's really good, convenient, and there are a lot of varieties of coffee to choose from (Amazon has most of them, and Target has some). I put the old coffee maker/brewer in the cupboard and never looked back!

Anyway, I bought for my wife this year :

iphone 4
and a Cygnett case for it
True Blood mug
and a lump of coal! (candy from Blockbuster)

Got the wife:

Ottoman (she wanted)
Glee CDs
String of Pearls (real, and a surprise for her)
Dance Central
Gum Ball Machine
Coffee Table

[quote name='blissskr']Nothing except my penis. Once we had children we decided it was stupid to give each other gifts as we just buy what we want/need anyway and it's more exciting to buy for the kids.[/QUOTE]

Another vote for this.

Well since I basically bought all of my "gifts" for myself, including a new slim 360 and about 6 games I figured she would get whatever she wanted.

Got the wife:

Diamond earrings
Ed hardy perfume gift set
Jordi labanda handbag
mixer
griddle
stocking stuff
pajamas
earbuds
true blood season 1 dvd ($11.00) Thanks CAG
Vampire diaries season 1 dvd ($12.00) Thanks CAG

[quote name='lilytrabbit']
  • new Blue-Ray player that is WiFi enabled with Pandora, Netflix, etc. for the living room television.
  • new stereo system to go w/ the Blue-Ray player
  • Droid 2 to replace her crappy 3 year old phone (i usually jack the upgrades and get the new phones)
[/QUOTE]

I hope when I'm married I can disguise gifts to myself as christmas gifts for my wife as well. Please teach us young CAGs your ways! haha

My wife had an Amazon wishlist with only three things on it and two were out of the price range upon which we had agreed beforehand. Plus, the one that was within the price range was the one she really wanted, so my decision was pretty easy. She wanted a sewing machine (the price has gone up since I bought it).

My wife and I usually get a gift for the both of us and spend most of the cash on our daughters. We wait for after Christmas usually. We're getting a Blu Ray player and some new sheets (rawr).

I got my wife the following:

- Laptop
- Nintendo DSi XL
- 4 DS Games (Professor Layton Diabolical Box & Unwound Future, Super Scribblenauts, and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)

Uhm. Stethascope (execuse my spelling). Rain jacket with hood. Shoes, I think. Trip back to Anchorage to vist friends and family.
90% of the gifts are for the kids anyway.

[quote name='randomevent']I got my wife the following:

- Laptop
- Nintendo DSi XL
- 4 DS Games (Professor Layton Diabolical Box & Unwound Future, Super Scribblenauts, and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)[/QUOTE]

So...you got her everything YOU wanted? Lol!!

[quote name='thegreek']So...you got her everything YOU wanted? Lol!![/QUOTE]

Lol, I'm not much of a handheld gamer. And I already have a netbook for college. So really, it LOOKS bad, but I really did get them for my wife.

I got her Inception (Blu_ray), Despicable Me (3 disk Blu-Ray), and Season 3 Big Bang Theory (DVD)

World of Warcraft Windrider Cub Plush w/ in game pet... I also got her WoW Cataclysm CE, which she booted up a week before Christmas.

Canon PowerShot A3100IS (she wanted a red camera)

PS3 Steelers controller faceplate (She is an insane Steelers fan)

Various Yoshi collectibles: Plush Yoshi Egg, Mario/Yoshi stylus set, Yoshi figure 3 Pack

Zombie Night Before Christmas book

She mainly likes Video games, zombies, and football.

bread's done
Back