What did your PS2 lose its virginity to?

My PS2 was consentually pierced by the hot man-muscle of Grrand Theft Auto III. They jacked and whored for at least a month straight until she finally spit him out for DMC.

oddly enough i got ps2 when I was really into gundam so the first game I bought was mobile suit gundam federation vs zeon

it was SSX, timepsplitters and then ridge racer V, in that order. picked it up about an hour after launch.

mine was first torn by fifa 2001, which is still the best fifa on ps2, they totally ruined it, then when it went back about 2 years later to get its "hymen" restored by sony. Fifa 2001 broke it once again. god i wish they made a good sequel to that game....

Ico (BB Rental)
followed by the JamPack disc with the Dynasty Warriors 2 demo on it.
First game I bought was Tekken Tag.

NHL 2001

he also got to second base with Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped before NHL 2001, although being a PS1 title he didnt want to get charged with rape

My PS2 was done out by Jak and Daxter: the percursor legacy. After that it made hot monkey love with devil May Cry, red faction, and NBA Street.

[quote name='suko_32']Metal Gear Solid 2 demo disc that came with Zone of the Enders. It was a hard choice.[/quote]
Same here. That was the only reason I bought ZOE.

bread's done
Back