What did your PS2 lose its virginity to?

Ridge Racer V, followed by the first volume of Evangelion.
Fast cars and big robots. Yummy.

Ridge Racer V. The biggest thing that I remember about the launch was that the PS2 was almost impossible to find by me. Since then, I preorder new console releases.

First One -- May 2001, lost it to Gran Turismo 2. Sadly I was assed out broke trying to get one and didn't factor in the cost of a game DOH! This was the only PS1 game I had left. a week later it got gangbanged by Midnight Club and a Konami Game with a title simular to Shadow Hearts, only I know it's not Shadow Hearts.

Second one -- Nov 2002, lost its virginity to GTA3, followed by a double whammy of TM:B and THPS3.

Third one -- March 2003, Lost it to Splinter Cell.

Forth one (this one's my cosins, but I use it much more than he does) -- April 2004, pierced tenderly by the ATV Offroad Fury 2 that came packaged with it.

Shinobi

In fact, I bought a PS2 for that game alone. Of course, there are other good PS2 games, but Shinobi is what compelled me to actually get a PS2.

Ahh yes.... Soul Reaver 2. Always liked the Kain series.. even though Blood Omen 2 was a little bit dissapointing. And after that, it was GTA III. But even though Raziel may have popped my PS2's cherry, REZ gave it a moose knuckle once it came out.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']my ps2 lost its innocence when zone of the enders thrusted itself into the playstations oriface[/quote]

Same here kinda. I actually bought ZOE but I put in the MGS demo first. So I deflowered my PS2 wtih a demo, not the real thing....

[quote name='LoganDX'][quote name='sevdustflyer']my ps2 lost its innocence when zone of the enders thrusted itself into the playstations oriface[/quote]

Same here kinda. I actually bought ZOE but I put in the MGS demo first. So I deflowered my PS2 wtih a demo, not the real thing....[/quote]

Well of course you need to warm it up for the main attraction. You can't just go shoving any old thing in without properly addressing it's needs.

My ps2 was first violated...erm...initiated into the world of gameplay by Transformers. Kingdom Hearts got sloppy seconds.

Since then, many other games have entered it. But I'm still slowly preparing it for the main event, a gigantic hard drive.

Dammit, you know you play way too many videogames when you start to think that your console, like a lover, has sexual needs that must be taken care of.

Kingdom Hearts

Saw the commercial and fell in love with the game. Very first game I rented the first day I got my PS2. One of my best Christmas gifts ever (I got the Gamecube for Christmas a year or two later)

[quote name='crystalklear64']Guitaroo Man slipped in first, but he only lasted 15 min. so my PS2 got tag teamed by The Bouncer[/quote]

lmao Guitaroo Man. :lol: The Bouncer was a horrible game imo btw.

For me it was "The Summoner". At the time, it was just an awesome 'real-time' RPG. I finished the game before playing any other title on the system. I have traded it in since, knowing I would not invest so many hours in the game again. The sequel was a huge disappointment, however.

I hate to admit this, but I was so broke after getting 3 PS2s on launch day that I had to resort to breaking her in with Fantavision, which came bundled with the Circuit City PS2 deal.

She rebounded about a week later with SSX.

My PS2 lost it's virginity to an experienced Jedi Starfighter. It was sweet.

My lady was new but I was wondering. Does buying a used PS2 mean she was a trick-turnin' slut before you met her?

My first PS2 lost its virginity to Unison: Rebels of Rhythm and Dance

My second PS2 lost its virginity to Seven Samurai 20XX

Both my PS2s have AIDS now from these crappy games...

bread's done
Back