What do u do that u think no one else does?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You suck at math. It's 7.1365378944264228841049837805957% to be exact. :D[/QUOTE]

Aye, you're right. Damn those decimal-percent conversions!

i try not to take the first thing of anything.

if i'm taking a dump at home, i do it naked.

i hate taking shits in public but do it only if it's an emergancy and i can't make it home in time.

i urinate in the sink [ at home ].

i hate letting people borrow things, but i'm too nice to say no.

i hate it when people steal my phrases/jokes and use them as their own on the same day on other people that weren't around when i first said it. it pisses me off!

if i'm walking towards someone and it's just us, i either preoccupy myself with something so i don't have to lock eyes with the person, or i stare at them and give them a nod if they stare back [ it's random ].

sometimes i don't mind when people share my drink and sometimes i do. even if it's a family member.

This one's pretty strange:

When walking on a sidewalk, my left foot always has to walk over the crack. It must look hilarious when I speed up and slow down to be able to step on the crack.

I blow on the area between my left thumb and index finger all the time.

Anything that has touched me, i have to touch back with my left index finger.

I subscribe to magazines and then never pay :)

When no one's looking, I focus on an object in the distance and make a cross, then an 'X', then an asterisk. It's a little tic of mine I've had since I was kid. I needed glasses and the doctor told me to exercise my eyes (which is stupid when you think about it) so I did as told and haven't been able to stop since. I have, however, been able to restrain how often I do it. Now I only do it when I'm not conscious of other ppl around me.

oh oh i know! i grab my eyelashes and pull them away from my eyes until it makes a pop....feels really good for some reason...

i also have my money ready for when im pulling up to a drive-thru window....if i have change in my car, ill make exact change...unless the line is short, so that way no1 behind me has to wait....the lines are long enough already, goddamn you people

i hate having ones or pennies given back to me as change...i always try (and i do it very quickly in my head, not even having to think about it) to give them something that will make my change even....which confuses the fuck out of the cashier...example: something comes out to $15.41....ill give them a twenty and a one....so that way I get a five back...the cashier almost always tries to give me the one back, saying im paying too much....but if they give me the one back, ill have four ones in change....fuck that....in the case of $15.41....if i dont have have a one and a twenty and i only have a twenty, ill see if i have change so i can give them a twenty & two quarters and a penny...that way, im giving back a 5 and a dime...anything to save me from having too many bills or coins in my pocket

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i hate having ones or pennies given back to me as change...i always try (and i do it very quickly in my head, not even having to think about it) to give them something that will make my change even....which confuses the fuck out of the cashier...example: something comes out to $15.41....ill give them a twenty and a one....so that way I get a five back...the cashier almost always tries to give me the one back, saying im paying too much....but if they give me the one back, ill have four ones in change....fuck that....in the case of $15.41....if i dont have have a one and a twenty and i only have a twenty, ill see if i have change so i can give them a twenty & two quarters and a penny...that way, im giving back a 5 and a dime...anything to save me from having too many bills or coins in my pocket[/QUOTE]
I thrive on pennies and ones. :D My friend doesn't like dimes, nickels, or pennies, so he would usually give them to me when he gets change from a drive-thru or cashier. I loves me changes, my....preciousss. :twisted:

bread's done
Back