What do you do for a living?

[quote name='SuprTnr2']I'd like to call myself a "Professional Kid" but I'm really just a student...[/QUOTE]

Can I claim the same even though I'm 23?

I'm a student for another 1.5 years and working at Yum! Brands (you know, KFC, Taco Bell, etc?), but I've recently signed on to be an auditor for Ernst & Young, LLP when I get out (that's a CPA firm for those of you who don't know lol)

So in other words, my career is going to be in public accounting...

At the moment I'm in training to teach drivers ed/defensive driving since my old job was in NO
and I go to college..with your mom

[quote name='scdoanintendo']I go to college but I help with Surveying. I do not plan to do this once I graduate since my Major is Electrical Engineering Technology.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to get into Electrical Engineering as well, hopefully with a minor in Mechanical Engineering. But right now, last year of High School.

[quote name='Tiphireth']I'd like to get into Electrical Engineering as well, hopefully with a minor in Mechanical Engineering. But right now, last year of High School.[/QUOTE]

is that your pic in your avatar? you look like you're 45.

student-- probably major in sociology, or education or history or geography....something hopefully. I also ebay stuff for spending money. probably going to teach in Japan for a year before I decide whether to go to grad or law school. I could just as easily get lost in academia for the rest of my life.

Well i been in the stock market business since 2001, from my other family side of business. I also build homes for a living , most of the time on the weekends. And i cant really discuss it, but lets just say, there are rumors that i am in hollywood, a hollywood celebrity, a hollywood figure, but again i cant discuss the issues or its more like i dont want too.

And yea, i plan on changing the world before winter of 2007.

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']
And yea, i plan on changing the world before winter of 2007.[/QUOTE]

I'm still hoping it's by a very elaborate suicide

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I can always count on you. :cool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

But of course

[quote name='Scorch']College student with a major in sleeping and a minor in being a asshole.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I think that's what my undergrad was too, except I double majored in having sex and sleeping + two minors: one in being an asshole and the other in drinking myself into a stupor :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I work at Pierce & Pierce. Mergers and Aquisitions, mostly. ;)[/QUOTE]

I always thought you were a professional hitman ... guess I screwed that one up :p

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I work at Pierce & Pierce. Mergers and Aquisitions, mostly. ;)[/QUOTE]

I always thought you were a professional hitman ... guess I screwed that one up :p

Currently working Customer Service at an HVAC company (despite having a Bachelor's in Telecommunications....)

No, this isn't my career. This is to pay off my bills and keep me fed while I work towards getting CCNA and MCSE certifications.

I work at a small graduate school. I'm an receptionist/admin type. Its a temporary job right now because I am working on a short animated film. I have to look for a new job next year though- My debts are creeping up.

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']there are rumors that i am in hollywood, a hollywood celebrity, a hollywood figure, but again i cant discuss the issues or its more like i dont want too. [/QUOTE]

"I recognize you.. didn't you play the retarded quarterback?

...are you really retarded?"

local cable company need to get some certifications to move up in ranks, not my career but the company has many many percs.

[quote name='Scorch']"I recognize you.. didn't you play the retarded quarterback?

...are you really retarded?"[/QUOTE]ahaha, garden state is awesome.

[quote name='munch']is that your pic in your avatar? you look like you're 45.[/QUOTE]

:lol: No. That's record produccer/musician Murray Head.

bread's done
Back