What do you dread about the holidays?

What I dread most about the holidays is, how long it takes for it to be christmas.

I don't really dislike anything about the holidays.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I have to say the music. I work in retail and I hate hearing the same songs over and over all day, every day for over a month. I counted once and in a 6 hour shift I heard Sleigh Ride 8 times.

Also seeing family. My uncle is the most obnoxious jerk I have ever met. And he is nothing compared to my step grandmother, she is just plain evil.[/QUOTE]

I like Christmas music and there is a ton of it, but I don't know why each store only plays like 5 different songs on loop. About 5 years ago I worked at a grocery store and they played "All I want for Christmas is you" at least half a dozen times each shift.

I ate my Thanksgiving lunch at a cafeteria that was full of homeless people this year and I remembered this thread.

I dread bums around this time because they think everybody is in the giving mood. The only thing I would give to a bum is a slap in the face with a bar of soap.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I have to say the music. I work in retail and I hate hearing the same songs over and over all day, every day for over a month. I counted once and in a 6 hour shift I heard Sleigh Ride 8 times.
[/QUOTE]

In the past, my husband had to work at TRU during Xmas. Not only did they have to listen to Xmas music the day after Halloween, but it was the worst kind of music...Kidz Bop Xmas music, on a loop. To this day he thinks that Kidz Bop was created by Satan himself.

bread's done
Back