What do you forget to do when hooked on a video game?

BluesCluesMama

CAGiversary!
I forget to eat or drink, which is terrible on it's own, but I have a medical condition called hypoglycemia which means I have really low blood sugar. When I don't eat I get terribly sick, dizzy, and I get HORRIBLE headaches... I'll sometimes play through that. lmao I get that addicted to a video game. I'll tell myself "I'll stop when I get to a certain level" or "I'll stop when I find a save spot!!!" But sometimes that just doesn't happen fast enough and I get so sick my husband has to scream at me because he can tell I'm getting pale. o.o;; Okay, so maybe I don't forget to do it most of the time. It starts out that way until I start to feel the symptoms. But by then it's too late anyways and even if I do eat something it's going to take a while to get through my system.

What is everyone else's bad habit when they're hooked on a good game?

I don't do that luckily. I can multi task feeding my kids and playing a video game, but feeding myself puting my DS or PS controller in danger of getting greasy.

I forget to go pee. I just let it flow. ooooo that sure is warm.

That was a joke by the way.

I forget what time it is. Im think its only 8:00 pm and its 3am. Agh got to go to work ....must beat level 3....must beat level 4...must beat

ZzZz Zzzz

screw you level 5.

[quote name='CouRageouS']I forget to rub one out. Then I remember. So I rub one out. Such is life.[/QUOTE]

You sure have been rubbing one out quite a lot lately. Ever other post and your about to rub one out. Haven't I told you before no beat off blisters!

Okay I admit it I'm lying. Its just my answer to everything when I get nervous.

Friend/Co-worker : "So you wanna grab lunch today?"
Me : "Can't, gotta rub one out"
Friend/Co-worker : *awkward pause*
Me : *wink*

End scene.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Okay I admit it I'm lying. Its just my answer to everything when I get nervous.

Friend/Co-worker : "So you wanna grab lunch today?"
Me : "Can't, gotta rub one out"
Friend/Co-worker : *awkward pause*
Me : *wink*

End scene.[/QUOTE]

fixed

police man -Do you know why I pulled you over son?
you- No sir
police man- Son I think you were speeding
you- Ahh yes sir I've got to get home quick. I got to rub one out.
policeman-Oh riggghhhhhhtttt. I think I can let you off with a warning. Have a good night
you- OH I WILL! wink wink

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']fixed

police man -Do you know why I pulled you over son?
you- No sir
police man- Son I think you were speeding
you- Ahh yes sir I've got to get home quick. I got to rub one out.
policeman-Oh riggghhhhhhtttt. I think I can let you off with a warning. Have a good night
you- OH I WILL! wink wink[/quote]wat

Well it dosn't hurt to know the police man. Especially of your going to tell him you have to get home to rub one out. ;-)

I ment CouRageouS. His last 10 posts he has mentioned rubbing one out. I was teasing him.

I'll often forget to feed/water my cats. I also forget about school work, but that's typically an intentional consequence of game playing.

bread's done
Back