What do you put on your hot dog?

hiccupleftovers

CAGiversary!
Now I know that some of you have dirty minds *coughKaydencough* but I'm talking about the food. Personally, I put deli mustard/mustard, relish, onions (lot of them), and saurkraut, sometimes Chili.

Edit: Sometimes I'll eat my hot dog with some potato chips on it. Tastes real good just like putting potato chips in/on a sandwich.

Edit Again: I was just thinking about where I sometimes get fast food hot dogs and I was wondering if anyone else has tried/liked the deluxe hot dog that Wienershnitzel has. I think that is the shiznit there out of there entire selection. The Pretzel dog is another good hot dog that various fast food stands have.

Comparing Costco's hot dogs to Sam's Club hot dogs, Costco's has the better hot dog of the two. Anybody else think so?

ketchup, thats it, in nyc, thats all you want, you get variables on any other topping so i just stay away from putting anything but ketchup on it

always needs ketchup, mustard (yellow, deli style or honey mustard doesn't make a difference), sweet pepper relish, and cheese...on occasion either chili, or saukrat

If eating out (Costco, or ballpark), nothing. I don't like anything on my hot dog. If at home, I might put mayo on it.

On a side note, I like grilled oninons on my bratwurst.

Usually ketchup, mustard, and cheese, saurkraut or onion if there's some around. Or chili if some's been made. Usually get a chili cheese dog if I buy one somewhere.

It's funny how many people list ketsup(sp) - 'cause around here (The greater Chicagoland are) there are restaraunts that will through people out for using ketsup on a hotdog...

...I personaly preffer applesauce, I shit you not...

Well, if I'm cooking them at home, then just mustard and ketchup, and some cheese and baked beans, sometimes.

But if I'm buying them somewhere that offers it, I like to get chili and cheese on 'em. Rally's has those...delicious. :D

Usually it's just ketchup, but sometimes I may add chips if I feel like it.

Just mustard and onion...add some coney meat to that and you've got a real winner :D

My absolute favorite, take a pan cooked hot dog (ie not boiled)... slap it in a warm bun, then put the bun/dog back in the bun wrapper and refridgerate it over night. Take the dog/bun out of the bag and microwave until warm. Top with mustard and onions and enjoy.

I don't know what it is about that process, but it tastes better.

Usually just ketchup. But theres a hot dog place by my house that makes different kinds of hot dogs. My favorites from them are hot dog w/ bbq sauce, hot dog w/ mozzorella cheese and tomato sauce, and hot dog w/ american cheese and bacon. Damn you, I want hot dogs... right now!

I had a dog for dinner. I could go for another right now. I'll put mustard(any kind), sometimes some kraut or if I have em, the hebrew national sauted onions which i just LOVE. If i have baked beans on the side ill throw those on top. I love chili dogs and melted cheese are even better.

The best is Walter's Dogs here in westcheter. GOD, I love those!

chili dogs is one of mine favorite foods ever.

in Los Angeles we have a store called Pinks Hot Dogs which is world famous (becoz a lot of celebrities go there). it is DELICIOUS!

anyway all I ate these past 2 days is chili dogs. the store didnt have buns so I bought a loaf of wheat bread instead, which I put in the toaster oven with shredded cheese on top.

I then grill hot dog over a pan on the stove with some water (never buy the cheapest pack of hot dogs. absolutely disgusting)

then I top it with hormel chili, usually spicy w/ beans flavor. finally add tapatio sauce to the whole thing.

Ill be eating another 2 of them within this hour!

If I get a hot dog while eating out, I usually get it with ketchup and some onions. But if I make them myself I usually have it plain. Also I've never tried Sam's Club hot dogs but Costco hot dogs are pretty good.

hot dogs are disgusting. So is everything you put on them. mustard, catsu, jetchup, unions, sauerkraut, lettuce and tomatos, relish, pickles, coleslaw, capsicum products, mayo. That's super nasty stuff.

[quote name='zionoverfire']A trashcan lid, bratwurst are the way to go.[/QUOTE]

Damn straight.

When I do have hot dogs though, I usually just put a generous helping of ketchup on it.

i dont eat hot dogs anymore because of this experience

[thread]http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32645&highlight=snotknocker[/thread]

[quote name='JEKKI']chili dogs is one of mine favorite foods ever.

in Los Angeles we have a store called Pinks Hot Dogs which is world famous (becoz a lot of celebrities go there). it is DELICIOUS!

anyway all I ate these past 2 days is chili dogs. the store didnt have buns so I bought a loaf of wheat bread instead, which I put in the toaster oven with shredded cheese on top.

I then grill hot dog over a pan on the stove with some water (never buy the cheapest pack of hot dogs. absolutely disgusting)

then I top it with hormel chili, usually spicy w/ beans flavor. finally add tapatio sauce to the whole thing.

Ill be eating another 2 of them within this hour![/QUOTE]

Chili Dog From Pink's aw yeah. If at home just Mustard.

[quote name='The Shiznit']Chili Dog From Pink's aw yeah. If at home just Mustard.[/QUOTE]

Mmmm....Pink's, haven't had then in a long time. I normally just put onions, relish, deli mustard/yellow mustard/any mustard, saurkraut if it's available, and sometimes Chili for a chili dog.

Chips on a hot dog isn't too bad either.

Man I'm hungry now.

I like my hot dog wrapped in bacon strips (fried already, mind you).

But if I'm just eating a "regular" hot dog, I top it with mustard (any), melted cheese, and chili.

bread's done
Back