What do you smoke?

Ben_F

CAGiversary!
Smoking is probably my number one vice, next to cheapassedness, although smoking seems to be the antithesis to smoking. But anyway, if you do enjoy the fine taste of cigarettes, what kind would it be?

Personally, I dont smoke tobacco at all, i usually buy Djarum black clove cig's from indonesia, they smell really good and have a nice sort of "taste" to them. That is, when im not inhaling illegal substances.

IM A MOOORON! "Smoking seems to be the antithesis to cheapassedness" is what i meant.

[quote name='Ben_F']Sneaky, i just read your sig and i think it is the best quote from the bible ever.[/quote]

Thank magilacudy for that, he made it up. And yea, it is fucking hilarious.

I can't see how anyone could smoke. If you are under the age of 30, there is so much information out there about the dangers and such of smoking, that you would literally have to be an idiot to start.

[quote name='Ben_F']although smoking seems to be the antithesis to smoking. [/quote]

WTF does that mean. Lay off those black cloves.

I use to smoke a pack a day of marlboro, but moved back home so I stopped. Use to toke between an eight and quarter every week, but that stopped too.

I have quit smoking for 3 and a half months, and it sometimes drives me crazy, for a goddam cig. But i could never start again.

i used to smoke a pack of marlboro milds a day. had lung surgery. stopped smoking. i find it disgusting now. my friend smokes pole. his username is metroidkiller10.

I used to have Dark Side Of the Moon logo in my sig on another forum, but with a little NES final fantasy black mage with a letter bubble saying "ohhh pretty colors". I also wore my 1994 DSOTM tour shirt today. Badassssssss.

I use to smoke...Im gunna start again when I turn 18...I still smoke herb because that usually cant be smelled...atleast my mom doesnt smell it...She is an X-smoker so she can smell tobacco smoke a mile away

[quote name='karmapolice620']I use to smoke...Im gunna start again when I turn 18...I still smoke herb because that usually cant be smelled...atleast my mom doesnt smell it...She is an X-smoker so she can smell tobacco smoke a mile away[/quote]

So wait, you are longing for the day when you can buy a pack of smokes? Sad... :roll:

I smoked for about 7 years and quit a year ago. I miss it but I like being able to run up the stairs without needing an oxygen tent afterwards. I chew sunflower seeds to burn off that excess energy.

[quote name='ZForce915'][quote name='karmapolice620']I use to smoke...Im gunna start again when I turn 18...I still smoke herb because that usually cant be smelled...atleast my mom doesnt smell it...She is an X-smoker so she can smell tobacco smoke a mile away[/quote]

So wait, you are longing for the day when you can buy a pack of smokes? Sad... :roll:[/quote]

Im guessing the day he can legally buy a pack of smokes.

[quote name='ZForce915'][quote name='karmapolice620']I use to smoke...Im gunna start again when I turn 18...I still smoke herb because that usually cant be smelled...atleast my mom doesnt smell it...She is an X-smoker so she can smell tobacco smoke a mile away[/quote]

So wait, you are longing for the day when you can buy a pack of smokes? Sad... :roll:[/quote]

I agree, and the whole cant smell pot thing but can cigarette smoke.... seems kinda unlikely.

I have alot of tension and it smoking helps...i dont care what you say...its your opinion and mine...its not sad...I have the right to do it...dont make me start

PS- I find it funny you chose to go after the legal thing I am choosing to smoke and not the illegal one... :?

[quote name='punqsux']there should be a no option on this poll, since the title of the thread is "do you smoke?"[/quote]

I shaqfu'd and just tpyped in, and did'nt hit "Add" for the last option i put in, "Ewww, cigarettes". 2nd typo on title post. GO ME!

Actually she really cant smell it...she doesnt know it well enough...she just thinks I was around a cigar (she knows...or thinks I wouldnt smoke a cigar)

Its official: karma popo was loadin' up some fatties earlier.

Personally, "TEH PIPE OMG" would be my Modus Operandi (method of operation for all you engrish majors), but thats just me.

Cigars and cloves, mostly only in the summer while lounging about the yard with a refreshing beverage while smoking pork shoulder or brisket for my friends.

I smoke, but not heavily like a pack or more a day. I smoke around 5 or 6 a day on average. I also cannot stand harsh cigarettes, i.e. Reds, Camel filters, etc. I really only enjoy smoking Camel Lights or Parliament Lights, except Parliaments are too damn short. And the thing about anyone under 30 who smokes is retarded, I can agree with. I do think I am stupid for smoking, and I tell all my friends younger siblings to never start. I've only been smoking for about a year and a half, and I went a 3 month period without smoking, but when I moved in with two of my friends who practically chainsmoke, I didn't last but 2 weeks. The only pro I have about me smoking is that it takes away a little of the stress in my tedious day to day life.

[quote name='Whambamm']I smoke, but not heavily like a pack or more a day. I smoke around 5 or 6 a day on average. I also cannot stand harsh cigarettes, i.e. Reds, Camel filters, etc. I really only enjoy smoking Camel Lights or Parliament Lights, except Parliaments are too damn short. And the thing about anyone under 30 who smokes is retarded, I can agree with. I do think I am stupid for smoking, and I tell all my friends younger siblings to never start. I've only been smoking for about a year and a half, and I went a 3 month period without smoking, but when I moved in with two of my friends who practically chainsmoke, I didn't last but 2 weeks. The only pro I have about me smoking is that it takes away a little of the stress in my tedious day to day life.[/quote]

Exactly why most people smoke. I find after a shitty day of work/school etc. a smoke always makes the day seem a little less crappy sometimes. But I reallllly don't like lights, i prefer stuff like Camel Turkish Royales, or Reds when I do smoke.

i think saying cigarettes releive stress is just an excuse to smoke. honestly, if you ask people that smore, many of them rationalize it with "oh...it releives stress" i mean just admit you smoke because youre addicted and you started because you were stupid.

i smoke weed. I'm 15 years old. Never toutched a cig, and dont plan too. Don't flame me about doing illegal shit at such a young age. If i wanted to hear that... i would ask my mother.

can i get banned for putting "weed" in this post. i hope not.

[quote name='punqsux']i think saying cigarettes releive stress is just an excuse to smoke. honestly, if you ask people that smore, many of them rationalize it with "oh...it releives stress" i mean just admit you smoke because youre addicted and you started because you were stupid.[/quote]

Im not asking so i can say "WELL THEN STFU U DONT KNOW", but do you or have you ever smoked?

[quote name='Ben_F'][quote name='punqsux']i think saying cigarettes releive stress is just an excuse to smoke. honestly, if you ask people that smore, many of them rationalize it with "oh...it releives stress" i mean just admit you smoke because youre addicted and you started because you were stupid.[/quote]

Im not asking so i can say "WELL THEN STFU U DONT KNOW", but do you or have you ever smoked?[/quote]

nope. and smoking does not relieve stress. if youre addicted to smoking, somking can make you feel better, but thats only because of your dependance on the drugs in cigarettes.

having said i never smoked, do you think i can have a stressful day, and a cigarette will make me feel better? while i admitedly dont know, i think it would make me feel worse.

crack can releive stress too once the addiction has set in

It is entirely possible to smell cigarette smoke and not herb...smoke from tobacco clings to you for hours but as long as you are not hot-boxing, you can get rid of weed smoke smell fairly quickly, comparitively. I smoke a pack of Camel Milds or Kamel Red Lights a day and i used to smoke an eighth every two days, but i don't anymore...man that was bad.

I'm really gonna regret saying this...I smoke weed about every other day...

EDIT: Well, not every week, but I always smoke at least two times a week, anyway, I only started like two months ago.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Never have, never will. Never even tried it.[/quote]

He say it not me!!!!

No i don't smoke..... b/c i think it's stupid to smoke since it KILL u

[quote name='punqsux']i think saying cigarettes releive stress is just an excuse to smoke. honestly, if you ask people that smore, many of them rationalize it with "oh...it releives stress" i mean just admit you smoke because youre addicted and you started because you were stupid.[/quote]

Considering that nicotine is a situlant, it's a little hard to believe that is would make you "relax". punqsux is right, the smokers just use this as a lie they've told themselves to excuse themselves.

**edit - fixed tense of the word consider**

[quote name='StealthySeal']i smoke weed. I'm 15 years old. Never toutched a cig, and dont plan too. Don't flame me about doing illegal shit at such a young age. If i wanted to hear that... i would ask my mother.

can i get banned for putting "weed" in this post. i hope not.[/quote]

Oh, I'll flame you. You are a stupid ass little punk. I don't know you but I'd be willing to bet. "look at me, I'm cool because I smoke weed"

It won't be long before you realize you are trying to live the life of a loser. And if you never figure it out, you've become a complete full-on loser.

[quote name='XboxMaster']I'm really gonna regret saying this...I smoke weed about every other day...[/quote]

lol i do it about twice a week.

[quote name='XboxMaster']I'm really gonna regret saying this...I smoke weed about every other day...[/quote]

Come on man, can't you find something better to do with your time?

[quote name='ZForce915'][quote name='XboxMaster']I'm really gonna regret saying this...I smoke weed about every other day...[/quote]

Come on man, can't you find something better to do with your time?[/quote]

the teenage excuse for smoking weed is "there's nothing better to do" dont you know that zforce?!

I smoke cigars occasionally, but not cigarettes. As far as relieving stress, it isn't the cigarette doing that. It is the fact that you are sitting or standing there and clearing your mind while you are smoking that relieves stress. And even if cigarettes did actually relieve stress, how much stress would they actually relieve when if you go more than a few hours without one you start craving one which creates stress.

zforce...I started smoking "weed" when I was 15 and it wasnt as you say "to be cool"...It was because I was going through a bad time in my life and i needed an escape...and before you start throwing out your "thats no exscuse!" crap...think about how you dont even know my situation or anyone elses to judge them on their opinion of them smoking...its ok to smoke and its ok not to...Im not pissed at you or think your an idiot cuz youve never smoked pot...good for you...I chose to do and I chose to continue because its fun,I like being around the people I do it with, and it makes me happy...Not as in im not happy but its something that I enjoy...You may like baseball...I infact hate it...Does that mean you having fun watching it is bad or wrong? No...Do you enjoy drinking?...because that is exactly the same as smoking "pot"...it may not have the same "effect" but you do it for the same reasons...so lay off with the christian mumbo jumbo...actually did you know this country was founded with "pot" in its roots? George Washington grew it in his backyard...Jefferson signed bills on paper made of "pot" and some of the first american flags were made out of "pot" or "hemp"...

Nope, never have smoked, and I never ever will. It is just stupid, plain and simple. Why people want to kill themselves by smoking is beyond me. My grandma died from smoking so I have set it in my mind that I am never going to do that shit.

And smoking weed is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. You might think its cool when you get to go home everynight and smoke weed. Duuuuuude, it rocks......not! It's really really sad that people are so addicted to this crap that that is all they look forward to in their life, going home and smoking weed. I saw my best friend change the second he was introduced to weed. That was all he wanted to ever do. We stopped hanging out, and he started hanging out with all of the "cool" people who smoked every day. And just a few months ago, he died. The police said that he had a lethal dose of weed and alcohol in him. I wanted to feel sad for him, but he had done it to himself!

Thats not even living life. When I go out with my friends, I have fun without smoking or drinking. My friends and I enjoy each other's company, and thats all we need. So in the end, I'm not mad at you guys who smoke, because its your choice. It's just rather sad.......

[quote name='karmapolice620']zforce...I started smoking "weed" when I was 15 and it wasnt as you say "to be cool"...It was because I was going through a bad time in my life and i needed an escape...and before you start throwing out your "thats no exscuse!" crap...think about how you dont even know my situation or anyone elses to judge them on their opinion of them smoking...its ok to smoke and its ok not to...Im not pissed at you or think your an idiot cuz youve never smoked pot...good for you...I chose to do and I chose to continue because its fun,I like being around the people I do it with, and it makes me happy...Not as in im not happy but its something that I enjoy...You may like baseball...I infact hate it...Does that mean you having fun watching it is bad or wrong? No...Do you enjoy drinking?...because that is exactly the same as smoking "pot"...it may not have the same "effect" but you do it for the same reasons...so lay off with the christian mumbo jumbo...actually did you know this country was founded with "pot" in its roots? George Washington grew it in his backyard...Jefferson signed bills on paper made of "pot" and some of the first american flags were made out of "pot" or "hemp"...[/quote]

smoking cigarettes and drinking are the same theoretically(both are drugs, both are addicting), but pot is illegal, so thats diffrent, and mostly people drink in their homes or bars, i live downtown and ALWAYS see 3 or 4 people standing outside a door smoking, ive never seen anyone that looks like they have a home drinking in public like that.

the stuff about george washington and jefferson and the flag, im not sure where u were going with this. that was hundreds of years ago.

Doesnt matter if it was hundreds of years ago...something our country was founded with...anyone else see something wrong with it being illegal now?

[quote name='karmapolice620']Doesnt matter if it was hundreds of years ago...something our country was founded with...anyone else see something wrong with it being illegal now?[/quote]

I think within 25 years it will be legal.

bread's done
Back