What do you think about me?

Spriggan240

CAGiversary!
Inspired by jSweenies topic. This ought to be good for a few laughs. Well, more than a few. I will respond to everyones comments. Being good or bad, Ill say one thing in responce to it.

I got an even better idea! How about you respond to each comment as an edit to the first post! Yeah do that! Yeah no more unneccessary posts....edit, edit, edit!

good idea, but im lazy. so i will take what you said into consideration. i dont respond to anything. HAHA! I figured choice 5 would be the best.

I dont really have an opinion of you aside from the fact that you tend to make new posts rather than edit the previous one to add something.

I think you;re inviting antagonism with thie post but thats just my opinion.

Hmmmm....dictionary.com here I come, I learned the word of the day

Edit: (See editing is fun too!) Ah, interesting word, I will try to use it in a sentence.
Because Spriggan enjoys being polemical, Rich and about half the CAG members found him and gave him the beating of his life. Brought to you be the letters F and U

:lol:

Polemical is a favorite of mine. :)
Seriously, though, Spriggan's sole intent of posting is to stir shit up.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']Hmmmm....dictionary.com here I come, I learned the word of the day

Edit: (See editing is fun too!) Ah, interesting word, I will try to use it in a sentence.
Because Spriggan enjoys being polemical, Rich and about half the CAG members found him and gave him the beating of his life. Brought to you be the letters F and U[/quote]

haha. lol. im laughing my ass off. YOu know, if i knew where you lived in real life, i wouldnt mind burning your house down. or chopping your balls off. Now this is where you are supposed to say something like "Sure you would." OR something like "I would whoup your ass" OR one of Richd1's classic "Your stupid" OR "Your a moron." If I EVER see you in public, I wouldnt think twice about slicing your mother fucking head clean off. Now its time for your retarted comeback. So say it allready. :shock: COME ON IM WATING ALLREADY.

[quote name='Spriggan240'][quote name='D4rkewolfe']Hmmmm....dictionary.com here I come, I learned the word of the day

Because Spriggan enjoys being polemical, Rich and about half the CAG members found him and gave him the beating of his life. Brought to you be the letters F and U[/quote]

haha. lol. im laughing my ass off. YOu know, if i knew where you lived in real life, i wouldnt mind burning your house down. or chopping your balls off. Now this is where you are supposed to say something like "Sure you would." OR something like "I would whoup your ass" OR one of Richd1's classic "Your stupid" OR "Your a moron." If I EVER see you in public, I wouldnt think twice about slicing your mother fucking head clean off. Now its time for your retarted comeback. So say it allready. :shock: COME ON IM WATING ALLREADY.[/quote]

LOL JUST KIDDING! SO DONT SUE ME YOU CHEAP ASS MOFO!!!! :D COME ON! WHERSE YOUR RETARTED COMEBACK! IM WATING AND LOSING MY PATIENCE!

[quote name='RichD1']:lol:

Polemical is a favorite of mine. :)
Seriously, though, Spriggan's sole intent of posting is to stir shit up.[/quote]

Oh damn, you figured me out. Time to through off the disguise.

"Hmmmm....dictionary.com here I come, I learned the word of the day"

hmmm if you check the oxford dictionary, please give me the definition for "bling-bling"

[quote name='Spriggan240'][quote name='D4rkewolfe']Hmmmm....dictionary.com here I come, I learned the word of the day

haha. lol. im laughing my ass off. YOu know, if i knew where you lived in real life, i wouldnt mind burning your house down. or chopping your balls off. Now this is where you are supposed to say something like "Sure you would." OR something like "I would whoup your ass" OR one of Richd1's classic "Your stupid" OR "Your a moron." If I EVER see you in public, I wouldnt think twice about slicing your mother fucking head clean off. Now its time for your retarted comeback. So say it allready. :shock: COME ON IM WATING ALLREADY.[/quote]

I try keeping it simple, I know you don't know anything more.

And it's "you're," not "your."

And yes--that post is the reason people hate you. I think someone should report your post to the local authorities; maybe you'll be arrested like that kid who posts on some forums about killing his teachers.

Actually I was watching Finding Nemo with my mom and wife. She came to visit for one day, I gave her my old car. Besides why make comebacks about stupid stuff...I just made a sentence to be funny. I mean really who would bother in actually finding you and beating you. It was a joke.
Besides why would I have to say anything about whooping your ass...I've learned not to state the obvious ;)
Thank you thank you, I'm here all week. Tip your waitress.

Edit: You're welcome to come to my house, I live on base, since I'm stationed on Camp Lejeune. I don't think people here in Lejeune would like someone burning a Marine's house in military town over here....besides we could actually do something better and that is waste time playing videogames :)

I'd like to see you try it, tough guy.
I'd be willing to bet that the average male poster here is right around 6 foot tall, 160-260 LBS, and more than capable of protecting themselves.

What is this crap on this website? Moderator, please lock this stupid thread.

[quote name='E-Z-B'][quote name='Spriggan240'][quote name='D4rkewolfe']Hmmmm....dictionary.com here I come, I learned the word of the day

What is this crap on this website? Moderator, please lock this stupid thread.[/quote]

you obviously havent been on here all day. lol. you missed. out. It was declared a nation flamming day here on CAG. All right up to its exciting conclusion which can be viewed here. We should make this into a stroy. I think I will. I will take all of the usefull info and post it into a new topic to be viewd by everyone tomorrow. here is the ending of it if you want to view it before the whole thing comes out. http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5870

"And it's 'you're,' not 'your.'"

Rich, you are one of the few people who knows how to spell that right. I'm willing to bet that almost everyone and their mom spells it like that. It's just a little pet peeve of mine:). Spriggan do you close ur i's wenkl yuuo typepe beacayse thee speelinf iz nut haard to koorect.?/./?

bread's done
Back