what do you think of Tao Feng?

axylfyre

CAGiversary!
i bought this game this past weekend at CC for $10 and figured it was a good deal. It is true that it is one of the hardest games on the market. what do you think about this game? how do you think this measures up to "tekken" series in which it talks about in the reviews of the control style?

I never played it, but I remember the ads for it. I never heard anything about it being difficult, but then again, I don't own it.

I played a demo beck when it first came out. Personally, I thought it was shitty, and in the demo I didn't think it was difficult in any way.

I think it's a great game. A lot of people complained about the controls, but I just played the game, and with practice comes perfection.

I would suggest that you try not to compare it to another series. I think a lot of negative reviews and comments come from players not being able to do what they could do in XYZ game. Enjoy.

It's a crappy game, with crappy controls, crappy animation, but really good graphics. You want a tech demo - it'll do nicely. You want a fun game - look elsewhere.

I didn't really like it, but I thought the character damage was a cool idea. The game was sound in concept, but sloppily executed. Also, I didn't find it "too hard".

When I was playing the game for review, it was the toughest, cheapest fighter I had ever seen. Microsoft actually held up release and made John Tobias (an original MK team member) and his company tweak the difficulty. It was a lot worse.

As is, it's pretty looking and average playing. I bought it for $10 at TRU. It's closer to MK:DA and VF 4 than Tekken, in that you can't really button-mash your way through. The broken limb gimmick is a good idea.

bread's done
Back