What does shaq-fuing mean?

Gamehead

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I see people use this word all the time around the forums. But what does it actually mean. I know that it relates to the old uber shaq-fu game :lol:

[quote name='guyver2077']it was bound to be asked......its our substitute for fu**ing[/quote]

Bound to be asked? It's asked every few weeks or so :)

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='guyver2077']it was bound to be asked......its our substitute for fu**ing[/quote]

Bound to be asked? It's asked every few weeks or so :)[/quote]

so true my apoligies

[quote name='yeahokthenfu']isnt there a thread explaining all of this[/quote]
finding said thread sounds like work. Maybe I'll make a new thread asking where I can find this thread that you speak of.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='yeahokthenfu']isnt there a thread explaining all of this[/quote]

It just covers acronyms not curse filters. Unless theres another thread I don't know about.[/quote]

I would assume its somewhere in the newbie stickies.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='yeahokthenfu']isnt there a thread explaining all of this[/quote]

It just covers acronyms not curse filters. Unless theres another thread I don't know about.[/quote]

there are ALL KINDS OF THREADS that you don't know about. sorry, but some people just don't trust you.

[quote name='spyhunterk19']Im suprised know one has actually mentioned the greatness of Shaq-Fu....the actual game...[/quote]

One does not mention the greatness, they experience it only if they are of pure heart and mind.

bread's done
Back