What does this look like? Think I get screwed, again?...

supafly1824

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Ok lets get to the point.

3 days ago I put my psp and some extra on ebay with a buy it now for 240 bucks. I look the next day and there 5 people watching it, and a lot of people interested in it. Awesome, right?

I come back a few hours later and I see the auction ended with buy now. The buyer was a no longer registered user and had made the account the same day. Btw, I think his address was fake. It was somewhere in London.

Jerk.

Now I relist the auction, file my ebay dispute.

So today I check the auction's status. It ended early with buy it now. Now the buyer has 0 feedback and his account was made today. He has not replied back, I emailed him an hour ago. He is located somewhere in the United Kingdom

I am really pissed.

So do you think this buyer won't pay? I need to move my psp ASAP. Should I just relist the item and offer it to United States people over, and with feedback over 5 or something? Because I don't feel like playing the waiting game and if this guy doesn't pay...

Also, both of these guys have yahoo email addresses, coincidence?

I have a policy -- don't sell products over 65 dollars in value to 0'ers. I also only send in the U.S. no matter what the value is.

Yeah, if you need the money asap list it with immediate payment required and for something expensive like that state confirmed addresses only.

However, relisting after just an hour or two and no contact is pretty harsh. It is the weekend, you really need to wait for at least one business day with no contact IMO. And even that is pretty quick for a relist.

I had the same problem awhile back with people bidding from other countries, but if you go into your ebay preferences, under buyer requirements, you can block out bidders from countries you don't ship to.

bread's done
Back