What exactly are hemmeroids?

One of these days, a few really smart people will come along and invent some sort of input system that lets users harness the power of internet by allowing them to search for key words and then return a number of results related to the key words the user inputted.

Unfortunately, until that day comes, we have nothing.

Follow Scorch's link, surmise which type you have, and look into getting some Prep H tomorrow. In a number of cases it should help. If it persists, consider seeing an appropriate physician as soon as you can because it might be a more persistent problem than OTC meds can handle.

[quote name='numbier_wun']I wasn't expecting them to have a picture. That was a little more than I needed to see.....[/QUOTE]
wow. It was a hairy mans ass too. c'mon wiki!

[quote name='crunchb3rry']WTF?! ::runs to mirror::

EDIT: Okay, it's not roids. Maybe just dog ass.[/QUOTE]

You can have hemorrhoids and not necessarily be able to see them. Hemorrhoids are enlarged veins in the rectum, you can't see them unless they prolapse. I have a medical condition dealing with my colon, so I have to get colonoscopies every year, and they always tell me I have hemorrhoids, but they don't really bother me in any way.

[quote name='numbier_wun']I wasn't expecting them to have a picture. That was a little more than I needed to see.....[/QUOTE]

Woof!

You should see the Howard Tv ep where he did the hemmy contest...there were guys that had baseball sized roids in their ass...it was pretty f'd up.

[quote name='billyrox']if it hurts you probably have a fissure... hemorrhoids dont hurt[/QUOTE]

Hemorrhoids definitely do hurt.

To OP, you normally can't see them. The ones on google images are like the kings of hemmorhoids.
Normally they only come out after you push out a brain strainer.

They will usually feel like fire. Sometimes they can clot. Look up thrombosed hemorrhoid

Shit it is pure horror.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I think there's Prep H in the house somewhere. If not, it's the self-checkout lane for me.[/QUOTE]

the FBI and CIA will know about it

[quote name='HowStern']Hemorrhoids definitely do hurt.

To OP, you normally can't see them. The ones on google images are like the kings of hemmorhoids.
Normally they only come out after you push out a brain strainer.

They will usually feel like fire. Sometimes they can clot. Look up thrombosed hemorrhoid

Shit it is pure horror.[/QUOTE]

yes, thrombosed hemmorroids can hurt, but most hemmoroids should not. Anal Fissures are what typically cause pain.. its just that people normally call any pain/blood associated with rectum= hemmorids. This was learned from a colorectal surgeon who surgically repairs hemmorids and fissures for a living.

[quote name='Will']You should see the Howard Tv ep where he did the hemmy contest...there were guys that had baseball sized roids in their ass...it was pretty f'd up.[/QUOTE]

That's one of those things in life I am better off not seeing.

BloodyTwit-hemorrhoids.jpg

As your attorney I advise you to stay clear of spicy foods and peppers. Trust me on this one unless you like the idea of burning ass sweat.

Asses on fire can mean 1 of 2 things if it's not a roid.

1) You have anal warts. Please get Valtrex.

or

2) Your partner decided to use spit instead of lube. A great and sexy idea at the time, but pooping for the next few days are a nightmare.

bread's done
Back