What exactly is Andro and where is a reliable place to purchase it?

Free Artest

CAGiversary!
Ok, in case some of you guys were unaware, the Govt. is about to ban the supplement called Andro and I wanna get me some before the getting gets tough. I have no idea what a reputable site for supplements is, only name I know is GNC and I don't think they sell it

Also does anyone know what exactly it is or does? I just know it helps to build muscle and I'd like to try it.

Please help me find some from a safe site!!

[quote name='rawisjericho']Mark McGwire used it the season he broke the home run record. If you play baseball, it will make you a stud.[/quote]

Don't play baseball, I just wanna start lifting again and would like maximum results

Try google..i dunno about legit places but when i typed in andro it gave me a bunch of sites that still sell it and say its stilla natural steroid..try it and check it out..

You don't know what it is or what the consequences may be but you're already sure you want to consume it.

Perhaps it's best you go into weightlifting. Academics are obviously not suited to your needs.

[quote name='epobirs']You don't know what it is or what the consequences may be but you're already sure you want to consume it.

Perhaps it's best you go into weightlifting. Academics are obviously not suited to your needs.[/quote]

AGREE'D

Looking at all the warnings for this stuff it doesn't appear to be very safe

[quote name='epobirs']You don't know what it is or what the consequences may be but you're already sure you want to consume it.

Perhaps it's best you go into weightlifting. Academics are obviously not suited to your needs.[/quote]

:rofl: You've got a point there.

Yet again, epobirs reminds me why I like reading his posts so much.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']enlarged clitoris eh... :puke:[/quote]

...and cancer. OP, you should reconsider.

bread's done
Back