:psp:
--------------
618mb - Patapon & Burnout Legends
1172mb - Demos & Free PS+ Stuff

---------------

3459mb - Movies :dvd:
---------------
Scott Pilgrim, The Matrix, Fist of Legend, Yellow Submarine, The Muppet Movie

I've only had my PSPgo for a week or so, but I'm pretty impressed with what it can do vs. the DS. The games run really fast and smooth, web browser is pretty slick and being able to view shows/movies on it will be nice for filling downtime. Since I'm just getting into the PSP, I'm curious how others have used it and how you allocate your space.

How do you use your 16 or 32gb?

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars: 526MB
Phantasy Star Portable 2: 942MB
Wild Arms XF: 999MB
Heyxz Force: 563MB
Yggdra Union: 534MB
Ultimate Ghouls and Ghosts: 271MB

I wish I had SNES games on mine.

Games:
Justice League Heroes
Space Shooter for 2 Bucks
Age of Zombies
Spyro 2
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded
Street Fighter Alpha

Videos:
Walk Hard
4 episodes of Doctor Who

[quote name='Hell Monkey']Which Doctor? If it is the 11th I've lost all respect for you.[/QUOTE]
9th and 10th, it's a good cocktail of episodes and specials. I actually only think I liked 2 episodes of last season's Who :cry:

Here's hoping this season is better.

I also have the entire first season of Torchwood on another mem stick for my PSP, I just usually forget to carry it around.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']9th and 10th, it's a good cocktail of episodes and specials. I actually only think I liked 2 episodes of last season's Who :cry:

Here's hoping this season is better.

I also have the entire first season of Torchwood on another mem stick for my PSP, I just usually forget to carry it around.[/QUOTE]

Ah..good good choices.

[quote name='Hell Monkey']Ah..good good choices.[/QUOTE]
Yep! Honestly, I really, really wish the Master would get a spinoff show. Especially if he acted the same as he did during Tennant's run.

Games
Riviera (cuz the physical copies messed up on me)
Arc the Lad I and II
Final Fantasy VII and IX
Grandia
Mana Khemia
Beats
Suikoden

Save data
A crapton of it

A little music to play with Beats

PSN games, gamesaves, install data, free PSN stuff (backgrounds, themes, videos, comics), way too many themes that now look stupid thanks to the "Extras" icon for the comic book viewer, and way too many backgrounds that I don't even look at.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yep! Honestly, I really, really wish the Master would get a spinoff show. Especially if he acted the same as he did during Tennant's run.[/QUOTE]

The Master's gone though he decided not to regenerate but it would be nice for a show. They still need to do something with the Doctor's Daughter she came back alive but I guess they're going to leave it like that.

[quote name='Reno Takamiya']The Master's gone though he decided not to regenerate but it would be nice for a show..[/QUOTE]

Well the Master was alive last we saw him. Though he is in the Time Lock with the rest of the Time Lords after "The End of Time Part 2."

Memory Stick 1: Final Fantasy VII + save files, Final Fantasy VIII + save files, Final Fantasy VII - Crisis Core save files

Memory Stick 2: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep install file (going to delete it because it just takes up a lot of room and I don't notice much of a difference between using the install file versus just using the UMD), a lot of game save files

Memory Stick 3: multimedia

I have almost 3gb left on my PSPGo:

Minis:
  • Denki Blocks!
  • Karimogi
  • Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess
PSX:
  • Alundra
  • Spyro the Dragon
  • Suikoden
PSP:
  • Ys Seven
  • GTA: Chinatown Wars
  • Persona 3 Portable
  • Hot Shot Tennis: Get a Grip
  • Hot Shot Shorties - Green Pack
  • Hot Shot Shorties - Blue Pack
  • Hot Shot Shorties - Red Pack
  • Hot Shot Shorties - Yellow Pack
  • Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
  • Hexyz Force
  • Socom US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo 3
  • Little Big Planet
  • Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
  • Ultimate Ghost'n Goblins
  • Riviera The Promised Land
  • LocoRoco 2

Also have a 16gb m2 card filled with demos, videos, and music.

My 16GB M2 card is nearing its capacity; I have several PSX games, a couple of PSP games, and an unfathomable amount of music stored on it.

bread's done
Back