What game do you hate the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I wish that STUNTMAN would just disappear. I hate that game and I wished I hadn't spent anything on it. ](*,)

I probably hate Dead to Rights the most. It's not exactly the worst game ever, just what I went through because of that game. I bought it full price the day it came out, thinking it would be great, it sucked. Then, when I was going to turn it in, I misplaced the booklet lowering it value even more but found the booklet when I got home.

Everquest or any other MMORPG, :oops: I wished it was never made, had me addicted for a long time. One game that I now regret picking up.

[quote name='Supernothing']nascar thunder 2004 or mechassault... it's close between those two.[/quote]

Wow you managed to pick my 2 favorite games for XBox. I think both of thse games aren't really that exciting unless your interested in their subject matter.

Midnight Club 2.
wtf was i thinking.

also.... Tom Clancy's - Everything But - Splinter Cell.

just not my cup of tea. maybe i don't like them because i'm the type who enjoys tea.

Goldeneye for N64 not to mention anyone who brags about being good at it (yeh it stems mostly from me suckin at it)

also any Blizzard game esp. Starcraft

Halo - competently done linear shooter, fun CTF, venerated far out of proportion by console gamers who've never played a real FPS. Same with GoldenEye actually.

Max Payne 1 & 2 - not even very competently done. Marketed aggressively, gimmick-centric game design with no real depth and zero class (off-camera oral sex = MATURE GAMING!). Stupid, stupid, stupid name.

[quote name='oneirotekt']
Max Payne 1 & 2 - not even very competently done. Marketed aggressively, gimmick-centric game design with no real depth and zero class (off-camera oral sex = MATURE GAMING!). Stupid, stupid, stupid name.[/quote]

What really got to me were the stupid uh oh your in a coma, now a drug enduced stupor, or you just got knocked out. Now walk along a narrow beam because that is oh so much fun!

The Fifth Element for the PS1. One night while really, really bored, despite already knowing the game was beyond terrible, I thought it'd be funny to be one of maybe ten people in the world to have actually played through the entire game.

I gave up 6 hours later after falling off the same ledge 200 times trying to land a jump thanks to the worst controls I've ever experienced.

After that I concluded that even the developers haven't played all the way through that piece of trash.

Halo.

Generic, mediocre, unimpressive. I'm dumbfounded that such an unimaginative, boring game can have the most enormous cult following in existence.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Stop bumping 4 year old threads.[/quote]

Holy shit. I didn't even notice how old this thread was. I wouldn't have posted had I known...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back