What game do you want me to get you from cc tonight?

JamesM4321

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I am going to Circuit City tonight to see about getting any more of the cheap games. If there's anything you need/want that you weren't able to get and are willing to pay $12 shipped for it, let me know. That will cover my gas, postage, and packing materials and time looking for your games.

E-mail me with requests to [email protected]

P.S. I probably won't find rare stuff like Disgaea, or Ikaruga...so I wouldn't ask....

can u please look for Phantasy Star Online Episodes I & II for gamecube

I love how we just list the rare stuff, especially when he said he won't be able to find the rare stuff.

is Phantasy Star Online Episodes I & II for gamecube on the cc deal please tell me

I was lucky enough to find one Disaea and one Viewtiful Joe when I went Sunday, and there were none of the Marvel vs. Capcom....but I'll look.

SCRATCH THIS ONE!!! "Secret Weapons Over Normandy PS2 - can pay via PayPal."

TrustCo. just hooked me up -- thanks TrustCo.

That means more money to spend on yourself - go wild!

if u can't find a copy of Phantasy Star Online Episodes I & II for gamecube can u look for a copy of Disaea

GBA

Lunar Legend
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
TACTICS OGRE

GC

Skies of Arcadia
VIEWTIFUL JOE

PS1

Harvest Moon: Back to Nature

PS2

FUTURAMA
ICO
Klonoa 2: Lunatea' Veil
REZ

Xbox

Futurama

If you take Paypal. that is.

[quote name='starmask2k3']stuff it scorch[/quote]
Seriously... Are we in denial? When the sale started, finding copies was still a flip of a coin (pretty much relegated to stores that never paid attention to their games shelves), by day 3 it's pretty fruitless but one could have high hopes. Were on day 5... and the OP, as kind as he is, has stated he has already been to his CC. I am pretty sure he would have looked for most of these titles as part reason why they are rare is because they are actually good, the best of the crop of games on sale.

Be a little more realistic yall... I'm sure if you ask for something like Bloodrayne, you'd be in luck. :twisted:

GBA
Breath Of Fire 2
Dragon Warrior III
Sonic Advance 1

GC
Summoner: A Goddess Reborn

PS2
Grandia Xtreme
Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil (I can dream, can't I?)
Secret Weapons over Normandy
The Bouncer
ZOE: 2nd Runner

One of the stores by me had a bunch on Sunday....a little of almost EVERYTHING....and I don't think many people have been in there since. So, it's worth a try.

can u please look for a copy of Phantasy Star Online Episodes I & II for gamecube and if u can't find one can u look for a copy disgaea for ps2 if possible

thankz alot

[quote name='donssword']Secret Weapons Over Normandy PS2 - can pay via PayPal.[/quote]

Donssword - You live right in the middle of CC HQ, I would have thought that there'd be plenty of games available at the Richmond VA CCs. How's it looking in terms of the selection there? If good, I may make the drive down south.

[quote name='bradr']
Donssword - You live right in the middle of CC HQ, I would have thought that there'd be plenty of games available at the Richmond VA CCs. How's it looking in terms of the selection there? If good, I may make the drive down south.[/quote]

U would think. I have posted on some of the other CAG boards about this, but will summarize here:

Very picked over. I only do PS2, and have no idea about the others, but I did see a Space Channel 5 for GBA, which I may need to get just for giggles. If u want Gungrave, come to Richmond, or if u still want to pay $19.99 for the debacle that is Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon by Crave -- I'll pick it up for $4.99, but I'll be damned it I pay $19 for a game so poorly rated. Plenty of Tomb Raider, plenty of Xgra, plenty of Vexx, and Downhill something or other. U need multiple copies of Frequency? C'mon down to Richmond. Plenty of the games no one wants, like Mojo.

The best store in the area is the Chester store on Huegenot. Not only do they appear to have the deepest stock, they actually put the discount games in their own discount bin. U would "think" the local stores being so close to HQ would have their shit together, but they don't. Most have empty discount bins, and none of the discount games ever get properly price marked.

I bought the last Rez and Gitaroo Man in Richmond in the Jan CC sale, and would have gotten more, because one store had 4 copies of Rez for a year no one touched until the sale and then they were all snagged up before I could touch them. There is a lot of bulk buying here when the sales go down, just like other places -- at the CC near my house when the BG&E sale went down, someone bought the whole stock of 19 games from the shelf -- I had to travel all over town to find it.

I saw people with baskets and shopping carts full of games on Sunday. I teased one guy about it and he swore up and down it was for Xmas presents -- yeah 60 games for Xmas -- damn there must be a lot of baby making in his family.

At the VA Center store, an employee hooked up a sexy mom with a game from the warehouse, but the same guy told me they had nothing in the back -- I wanted to tell him I knew he was a liar, but at 38 I am too old to want to waste my energy on being a dick, plus everything will be at a good price on eBay sooner or later... the young ones just have to learn to be patient. I have to put in my stupid CAG joke here:

The young CAG and the old CAG are sitting in their car near a strip mall reading the latest gaming mag on their lunch break. An article says the latest new Final Fantasy/Halo/Resident Evil/"insert game title here" is coming out in two months.

The young CAG says, "Let's go to EB and preorder today so we can get the cool limited edition trading card before the EB offer expires tomorrow."

The old CAG says, "Let's not. Instead let's wait till January and buy the game on sale at Best Buy, get the trading card on eBay, and then go to CircuitCity and buy 6 more games at close-out sale prices. And we'll still have enough left over for some beer."

Young CAG: "But I'm not 21 yet."

Old CAG: "I never said anything about sharing the beer. Now let's stop by Target so I can pick up some tampons and diapers for the wife and kids, and see if they have clearance priced anything this week."

On the plus side, I have found cooperative employees when phoning -- they seem happy to check the computer inventory to see what is and is not availble, which is a plus, but face-to-face the service is 6 of 1, half a dozen of the other. But I digress...

bread's done
Back