What games do u want to see on the virtual console?

pacemakerguy

CAGiversary!
i think it was on the sega genesis but it was the Beavis and Butt-head game, now that would be awesome to be on there i would buy it right away.
also the game where your liek sucked in to a comic and have to fight i forget the name but does anyone know it?

[quote name='pacemakerguy']i think it was on the sega genesis but it was the Beavis and Butt-head game, now that would be awesome to be on there i would buy it right away.
also the game where your liek sucked in to a comic and have to fight i forget the name but does anyone know it?[/QUOTE]

The game you are talking about is Comix Zone which is a Sega Genesis title...wouldn't be surprised to see this on virtual console since it is on the Sonic Genesis Collection and on XBOX Live Arcade.

I would love to see Uniracers for Super Nintendo.

burger time
capcom arcade fighting games such as marvel vs capcom 1
bionic commando nes
megaman x-x3 snes
captain skyhawk nes
xmen 1-2 genesis
scooby doo genesis and n64
rygar nes
demolition man genesis
star fox snes
the simpsons games
mortal combat games
castlevania 64 and legacy of darkness n64
friday the 13th nes
a nightmare on elm street nes
nosferatu snes

[quote name='Mogambi']The game you are talking about is Comix Zone which is a Sega Genesis title...wouldn't be surprised to see this on virtual console since it is on the Sonic Genesis Collection and on XBOX Live Arcade.

I would love to see Uniracers for Super Nintendo.[/QUOTE]

Comix Zone is on VC.

[quote name='Ryukahn']Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy VI[/QUOTE]

This.

You'd think FFIV would be a natural choice given that the sequel. Then again, maybe they'd prefer you get the DS version.

FFVI needs some sort of current-gen rerelease somewhere, I suspect its only a matter of time.

[quote name='blumpies5']
and of course zombies ate my neighbors
[/QUOTE]

Good call!

I'd like some NES games, personally. The Disney/Capcom titles (especially Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, and Chip'n Dales Rescue Rangers) were all awesome. Also, I'd like to see two of my personal favorites: Nightshade and MetalStorm. I don't really expect any of those games to show up though.

[quote name='Makaveli_The_Don']I think they need more N64 games.[/QUOTE]

I agree. They need to add N64 Tetrisphere and Killer Instinct Gold

hey pacemaker i like ur topic would u mind bumping my old topic about mario galaxy 2

anywaze i would like to see cruisin usa for n64 on virtual console because i used to play that all the time with my brothers

ha crusin usa funny story i think it was that game but i got it for my b-day when it came out and it turned out someone stole the game inside and put a rock in it. funny moment but then we just went back to the store and got a new one lol.

don't they do arcade games too? I would love to see double dragon, strider, both tmnt games and not reshell. the simpsons and xmen arcades

[quote name='pacemakerguy']YES SIMPSONS!!!
TMNT is on xbox[/QUOTE]

I assume you mean the Turtles in Time arcade re-make and not the retail-released TMNT. In which case it doesn't come out until July 22nd.

I would LOVE to see the Simpsons arcade game re-made. Man I sunk a lot of quarters into that thing as a kid.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']anywaze i would like to see cruisin usa for n64 on virtual console because i used to play that all the time with my brothers[/QUOTE]

If I'm not mistaken , isn't Cruisn USA already on the VC? I'm pretty sure the sequels World and Exotica aren't but I think the original is.

Thinking of games that haven't already been mentioned , I'd like to see EVO : Search for Eden from the SNES , and the 3 Wizards and Warriors games from the NES.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']

i would like to see cruisin usa for n64 on virtual console because i used to play that all the time with my brothers[/QUOTE]

This game is already in the list of virtual console games. I bought it not to long after I purchased my Wii. :bouncy:

Super Smash Bros (N64)
Mario Tennis (N64)

Sunset Riders (SNES)

Dragon Warrior III (NES)
Duck Tales (NES)

Tecmo Super Bowl III (Genesis, but only if the names can stay)

Most of all, I'd like to see Faxanadu. If that would be released, I could sell my NES and not worry about missing that little piece of my childhood.

[quote name='StarKnightX']..., I'd like to see EVO : Search for Eden from the SNES , ...[/QUOTE]

Good call - I'd like to try that game again too.

Mother (prequel to Earthbound)
Earthbound
Donkey Kong 64
Jambo Safari (Virtual Console Arcade; I would rather have this version than the disc-based remake they're releasing)
Contra
Soccer Kid
Gauntlet Legends
Spy Hunter
Metal Gear

Soul Blazer
Illusion of Gaia
Secret of Evermore
Terranigma (already been said, but will happily pay 900 Wii pts. for it)
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon (someone needs to work around the Controller Pak requirement on the original)
Goemon's Great Adventure
Ogre Battle 64
Valis (all of them!)
El Viento
Phantasy Star (already been said, but why not once more?)
Earthbound (because one of these days, the legal crap might get resolved, and I'd just like to see people not have to pay $75 for this cart only)

'Cube Daddy;6096433]Most of all said:
Faxanadu was such an awesome game but I never finished it because the passsword system was corrupt on my cartridge. I'd love to see some snes and 64 star wars games.

Bubble Bobble Part 2 isn't out, right? Then yeah, that. And of course whatever good SNES RPGs are around. Though we'll probably never see anything worthwhile from Square.

bread's done
Back