What games do you have preordered?

cyberlian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Being that tons of sweet games are about to come out (such as GTA: San Andreas, Halo 2) combined with the crazy deals that gamerush is offering... I was wondering what games everyone currently has preordered... List 'em here...Update as needed...

Here are my current preorders (all at gamerush)
Halo 2 CE -Xbox
Halo 2 -Xbox
GTA: San Andreas -PS2
Star Wars: KOTOR II -Xbox
Starcraft: Ghost -Xbox
Mario Tennis -GC
Need for Speed Underground 2 -Xbox

as well as the new PSTWO

gta san andres and time crisis:crisis zone

only because i got good deals on both of them. usually i wait for price drops

I usually preorder my games a week or a couple of days before it's released. That way, I can know if the major stores (like BB or CC) are giving something away for free like a gift card or if the price is lower.

Anyways, the only thing that I have preordered are Midway's Arcade Treasures 2 and GTA: San Andreas.

Halo 2 the first time in 17 years of gaming that I have preordered a game. I also have the new slim PS2 because I took advantage of the EB trade in deal

^_^

ATM:

Growlanswer Deluxe Version
King of Fighters (the one that comes with a hat)

Wanted to but never got around:
Suikoden IV

First off, I'm only able to do these pre-orders because of the free overnight shipping deals from the IGN Gamestore, and because I budgeted my Financial aid for all of these games (These are necessary tools for school!). That said here is my list of current preorders.

DOA Ultimate
GTA- San Andreas
Halo 2
Paper Mario
Metal Gear Solid 3
Metroid Prime 2
Wild Arms Alter Code F
KOTOR 2
Final Fantasy XII
Kingdom Hearts
Resident Evil 4
Star Fox 2
Mario Tennis
Starcraft Ghost
Fire Emblem GC
Star Wars Republic Commando
Jade Empire
Geist
Zelda GC
Advance Wars Under Fire

Metal Gear Solid 3 (I thought the demo was a demo of the game and not a Konami demo)

aside from what I can get out of the TRU sale, that is the only title I am willing to throw down 50 on

[quote name='punqsux']wow everyone is pre ordering halo 2...

just kinda makes you think...[/quote]

The last straw in me doing was getting XBOX live running today. That game on XBOX live barring any irritating bugs or problems may be even better than CS on the PC

Nothing right now, but I'll probably get around to preorder Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within due to the art book. Seems like it would be pretty cool and I could probably use it as trade bait...

[quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='punqsux']wow everyone is pre ordering halo 2...

just kinda makes you think...[/quote]

The last straw in me doing was getting XBOX live running today. That game on XBOX live barring any irritating bugs or problems may be even better than CS on the PC[/quote]

not to bash on halo 2, but if its multiplayer is half as good as cs was 5 years ago, ill be stunned

Metroid Prime 2 ($30)
Paper Mario 2 ($30)
Doom 3 (Xbox) ($30)
Halo 2 LE ($55)

Already picked up several preorders in the past month because of this great GameRush deal.

I dont preorder stuff enless i can pay it off so all of this stuff is paid off.
XBOX-
Halo 2 CE
Prince of Persia warrior within

PS2-
GTA San Andreas
Jak 3
Ratchet and Clank Up your arsenal

Game Cube-
Paper Mario 2
Metroid Prime 2

GBA-
Kirby
Grand Theft Auto advance

DS-
Just the system as of now

2 games right now both ps2:

gta san andreas and inuyasha: secret of the cursed mask.

i think i am going to get a new pstwo for these games in 2 weeks from work.

Halo 2 CE
Metroid Prime 2
MGS3

should get more before gamerush takes away their current deal

hoping for another Unreal 2 to pop it's head out :p

I have Halo 2 preordered at my local Gamestop, and I ordered Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth from Amazon when they had it for $20. I might have to preorder Godzilla: Save the Earth soon.

King of Fighters: MI for ps2 $50
Dead or Alive Ultimate $50
GTA San Andreas $50
Halo 2 $55
Metal Gear Solid 3 $50
Nintendo DS $150

Man that's a lot of money... Think im gonna cancel GTA and the DS.

I heard somewhere that Halo 2 had something like 2 million preorders. Might be bullshit, but from the hype and popularity of the first one, it's quite possible...

[quote name='beerguy961']I heard somewhere that Halo 2 had something like 2 million preorders. Might be bullshit, but from the hype and popularity of the first one, it's quite possible...[/quote]
I think the current preorder numbers are around 1 million.

bread's done
Back