What guest(s) would you like to see on a future CAGcast?

[quote name='LostRoad']Seeing how Phantasy Star U is coming out soon, it would be cool if you could get someone from SEGA USA to talk about the game. On a side note though, I have listened to a few of these, jumping around and in each one during some point Cheepy always rips a loud ass burp... wtf you big dirty bastard turn the mic away, or at least have an applause sound go off.[/QUOTE]
:rofl: You GOTTA do this!

Have you ever thought of having a question and answer session live on skype? You could schedule an hour in which you invite one or two people in on the show at a time, they ask their question, you answer, have a little discussion for a few minutes, and then kick them off and get someone else in to ask a question. It would be fun, and would give some cagers their 15 (or less) minutes of fame.:cool:

Nobody from the board.

...ok, nobody from the board for the whole show, maybe have someone on for a segment or whatever where they can be useful. But having them on for the whole show makes it seem too insular.

Nobody from the board.

...ok, nobody from the board for the whole show, maybe have someone on for a segment or whatever where they can be useful. But having them on for the whole show makes it seem too insular.

Agreed with whoever said somoene from Kotaku. Just be sure to bounce the same your site vs. their site questions you asked to the Joystiq guy.

Kevin Pollak, but make him do the whole show as Christopher Walken

EDIT!: Nevermind do not cast him, as of now I hate him, why you ask? because he played a role in this movie coming out this year:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452681/

The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause

fuckin fuck just what everyone needs another Christmas movie with Tim Allen

Ashcraft.
You're both caucasian men married to Japanese women, living in Japan with careers in the video game industry. I think it would be great. Hell, you could make the whole episode a giant-sized Your Man In Japan segment.

Hey, get yer wives on for perhaps 15 min every month, to talk about what they like and dont like in current games. You guys would be provding us common folk with insight into what we might introduce our signifigant others to play.

bread's done
Back