What happened to my "Free Ghost Recon" post?

1969iggy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I posted a while back and sent around Ghost Recon Future Soldier and now the post is gone. I thought it was a great way for people to game (at least single player) on the cheap...

Nobody sent me a PM or anything telling me it wasn't allowed... can't find it any of my old posts or anything.

Well if your GR FS game is still in play, please let me be the first to get in line! I thought it was a great idea.

Before i start this up again (with a different game) i want to figure out why the post was removed... requests for games will be ignored... this thread is to determine if what i original posted was banned or removed, and if so why, and how i can change my post so it isn't in violation of the rules.

I think if you do start up it again, I think a few ground rules should be established, to avoid fraud, such as at least CAG Veteran rank or higher and at least 10-15 positive marketplace rep.

[quote name='1969iggy']I posted a while back and sent around Ghost Recon Future Soldier and now the post is gone. I thought it was a great way for people to game (at least single player) on the cheap...

Nobody sent me a PM or anything telling me it wasn't allowed... can't find it any of my old posts or anything.[/QUOTE]

Free and no multiplayer sounds pirated, but might not be. Could that be why it was removed?

I did read your original thread and could see it being moved elsewhere since it's not a contest and though it was free or close to it, it was more of a sharing thing among CAGS

[quote name='MrPiggles']I think if you do start up it again, I think a few ground rules should be established, to avoid fraud, such as at least CAG Veteran rank or higher and at least 10-15 positive marketplace rep.[/QUOTE]

All I ever see you posting about is rules. Lighten up.

[quote name='bob101910']Free and no multiplayer sounds pirated, but might not be. Could that be why it was removed?[/QUOTE]

No, there was originally a plan on how we'd all pass around a copy of GRFS and everyone gets to keep it for two weeks, and then pass it to the next guy.

[quote name='MrPiggles']No, there was originally a plan on how we'd all pass around a copy of GRFS and everyone gets to keep it for two weeks, and then pass it to the next guy.[/QUOTE]
That sounds like the Rolling Stones reporter's girlfriend in Generation Kill.

CAG user "sgand" has the game. I had it first and sent it to him. He confirmed that he received it from me. Here is the tracking number that I got when I mailed him the game:

0312 0090 0001 1536 3286

I told him to send a message to 1969iggy when he received the game. I also sent the same message to 1969iggy so he could track the game, too.

sad it was removed... guess doing nice things make people think it is a scam but what i read in orig thread seemed legit and nice people...

I sent a few more messages about the free use of ghost recon to CAG user "SGAND" and he has not responded to any of them. I even sent him a link with this thread in it. I am assuming that he is going to keep the game since he won't respond to any of my messages and he has still not posted in this thread. Feel free to PM him and maybe someone else can get an answer.

[quote name='jr233270']I sent a few more messages about the free use of ghost recon to CAG user "SGAND" and he has not responded to any of them. I even sent him a link with this thread in it. I am assuming that he is going to keep the game since he won't respond to any of my messages and he has still not posted in this thread. Feel free to PM him and maybe someone else can get an answer.[/QUOTE]

I didn't respond to this thread because the OP said this thread was strictly for getting to the bottom of why it was deleted, and not for getting in line for receiving a game.

I wonder why it was deleted as well. You would think it was moved somewhere but if it isn't in your subscriptions area you know it was deleted. There is no reason for it to be removed completely.

bread's done
Back