What happened to saved PMs?

Johnny Postman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
187 (100%)
I've lost a bunch of PM concerning a trade that's turning out to be a rip-off... I suspected as much early on and saved all the PM's but with the new site I can't find them any more.

Am I SOL or what?

Did you check in both your in and sent boxes? I noticed after the change I had a number of PMs I thought got deleted filling up my sent box.

And sorry to hear about your trade, if you can't find the PMs I'd at least PM a mod. I could be that this trader has had problems in the past, or will attempt something like this again in the future.

[quote name='bfg9k']Thats funny because PMs I deleted many months ago REAPPEARED after the switch to the new site.[/QUOTE]

Same here, except all my pm's in my saved box dissapeared but I got a bunch of deleted PM's back. Luckily there was nothing important in my saved box just some random crap.

Aww man, I just realized. I lost the PM from when Cheapy told me I won the $200 VGD contest. I planned to never delete it. Oh well.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']All of my PMs made it over just fine in the transition, and then I promptly deleted the whole lot.[/QUOTE]

lol, same here

I had every PM ever sent to me, when the new boards came up. I had like 400 and couldn't get new PMs because I was over the 150 limit so I just deleted everything.

bread's done
Back