What happened to the PS3 Firmware?

panasonic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
After all this hype for PSN home i don't think they mentioned the firmware wasn't there suppose to be a new one today or tommorow?

It's not like Sony ever gives us the heads up in regards to upcoming updates... I just hope we get one tonight... and it has some good features.

Usually appear on Thursdays right?
Well, I hope we see something.

We have to get something by the European launch.

I remember them saying something about the 7th being the next major update, it didnt come. But then again, Sony is usually late even if they announce a date.
Then again, I also heard that the next update would launch with the Europe PS3 launch, I could be wrong. Most of this is just rumor.

[quote name='KingOfMyWorld']I remember them saying something about the 7th being the next major update, it didnt come. But then again, Sony is usually late even if they announce a date.
Then again, I also heard that the next update would launch with the Europe PS3 launch, I could be wrong. Most of this is just rumor.[/QUOTE]I heard the 8th, which happens to be a Thursday, which happens to be the day they usually update, which just so happens to be tomorrow.

I wasn't planning on seeing it until it was closer to the Euro launch--so stop getting my hopes up. ;)

[quote name='screwkick']How about a Guitar Hero fix, without an adapter.[/quote]

I dont get what you mean by, "Without an adapter" but id love a GH fix.

Ugh, it'd make my Wireless guitar not feel like a waiste of money. (I dont really have a PS2 anymore).

Yeah, I was totally waiting for a blurb about the firmware update... I'm hoping that the "misinformation" by IGN about God of War 2 running in 720p is actually true, and that Sony and IGN were just keeping it hush-hush until game release... Next firmware update to upscale PS2 games...wouldn't that be pretty sweet!

I don't know why people get there hopes up with all these rumors of firmware updates and issues being addressed. Sony has never said a update was coming anytime before the big one before the euro launch, so I wouldn't have high hopes for anything good tomorrow.

[quote name='screwkick']How about a Guitar Hero fix, without an adapter.[/QUOTE]

If I could I'd program it my damn self!

"End of March" is what I remember reading and we're barely into the month, plus they haven't even launched the other regions. I don't expect the update to hit until at least that happens.

[quote name='screwkick']How about a Guitar Hero fix, without an adapter.[/quote]

You're going to need an adapter anyway since they are not Bluetooth guitars.

They said sometime in March closer to the Eurolaunch. We'll get the update and they'll launch with the newest firmware installed. So I guess it'll be closer to the end of the month.

Does the adapter have that PS button it? Or is it a waste of money if you have GH?

[quote name='dallow']The adapter from Nyko solves the PS button deal.
How? I don't know how.
Hasn't come out yet.[/quote]

How = it has a PS button built into it. :)

bread's done
Back