What happened to videogamedeals.com?

My Name Is BoB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I was wanting to order some stuff, but the checkout won't work, then I went to the forums, and it won't even let me register to post. Anyone know what's wrong with it?

From the main page on VGD

Anyone with questions can still email us and our site will not be going down. Instead we have disabled the checkout system so you are unable to actually pay for any items.

Defender moved to Las Vegas so he took a lot of the stuff from VGD and Mutlimedia 1.0. Right now he said he is considering his options whatever that means. Also, sidenote MM1.0 is still open for business. I was just in there tonight.

Jrunt20x, how is MultiMedia 1.0 now, under the new management? Any good deals or reasons to go there?

Eh, product wise it's the same how it's been for the last couple months. Nothing spectacular deal wise but they had some cool things that might interest you. Management wise the thing as gone down the crapper though. I was walking around the store no one was paying attention to what I was doing or even cared. And no one asked if I was looking for anything there some guy in the back looking on a comp, some guy playing games on the TV and two chicks rambling on and pretending to be cool. Pretty much, it was like I didn't exist (maybe I'm a ghost!!!! :wink: ) . That's not always so great and I was kinda upset, but if you wanna look leisurely I guess it's ok. I missed Defender running the show. Plus he has the same first name as me so it was always put me in funny situations between his people and mine. COME BACK DEFENDER!!!!!!!!

Today the homepage says:
"Video Game Deals will be taking a brief pilgrimage to explore it's many options for it's future. We will not be accepting any new orders until we feel we are ready to resume normal operations. We wish to improve on our site and how we serve you. We feel we have satisfied many customers over the past few years and many of you were very loyal to us. Rest assured we are not out of business but instead we are only pausing to regroup, focus, and then resume as a better entity.
Anyone with questions can still email us and our site will not be going down. Instead we have disabled the checkout system so you are unable to actually pay for any items.
On a personal note I would like to just say thank you so very much for all the great orders, testimonials, and thank you emails that we have recieved. The feedback has been great and very helpful.

Thank you.
Jesse Labrocca
President
VideoGameDeals.com "

bread's done
Back