What happened to Your360Connection.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wune

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
What happened to Your360Connection.com?
I read about the deal, people were all over it, then I come back today and both threads made for the site are closed. The site is still up and the prices listed are the same. Does it have something to do with the "This recipient is currently unable to receive money" thing? I don't know much about PayPal, and I'm assuming that means he's out of stock... hopefully. So what's going on with Your360Connection.com?

It's a totally legit site that sells codes that aren't stolen. Never mind that the threads here are closed and that they can't receive money...it's all a formality.

There have been trolled threads with deals before. They weren't closed because of that.

They can't receive money because of the trolls too.

HERE WE GOOOOOOO

[quote name='ninja dog']There have been trolled threads with deals before. They weren't closed because of that.

They can't receive money because of the trolls too.

HERE WE GOOOOOOO[/QUOTE]

Don't bother, bud. I'm impartial to the whole thing and too lazy to get involved, so trying to start some stupid morality debate won't work.

What I said was correct. The community as a whole fucked up both threads. No extreme stood out as the sole perpetrator. Just a colossal amount of wannabe paragons of virtue (specifically people who decry it and talk about flipping games in other discussions) and fight-the-system hippie bastards (it hurts MS, so I'm all for it etc etc etc).

Are we talking about the fella from china(at least I thought I read they were in china) who was selling points and/or live subscriptions on the cheap? To echo the above, they most likely can't receive payments because they were reported for suspicous activity, whether or not these claims are true remain unknown. The threads most likely got pulled as a formality, just in case they turned out to be stolen CAG didn't want to be associated with the site... especially since if I recall correctly the guy started out the thread by saying "I talked to cheapyd and he approved me posting this deal".

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back