What happens when a millionaire wants his wife to live forever?

mr-freeze.jpg

Wow. It started out like a bad video game, but the ending was really creepy.

Also, "...or conspiring to take over the planet"? Uhh...what??? Skynet anyone?

Wife says they should make one of Arnold the Governator! ROFL
some of its favorite qoutes will be...

"come with me if you want to live."
:Hasta la vista baby."

soooooooo.................can he still hit that or is it just for talking? no mch sense in making a robo wife if shes not fully functional. and why not model her after her younger perkier self instead of the older model?

The title should be "What happens when a millionaire wants her wife to live forever?"

[quote name='Wikipedia']In 1994, Rothblatt, a male-to-female transsexual, underwent sex reassignment surgery and changed her name to Martine Aliana Rothblatt.[/quote]

[quote name='btw1217']The title should be "What happens when a millionaire wants her wife to live forever?"[/QUOTE]

Wow...no wonder the fucking robot was so confused.

That thing is wicked creepy without a doubt. It looks like a robot man with a wig? And who would make it look like that, and would also allow it to get mad at you? Why not make a flawless, angerless wife if you're already going so far as to make a weird manwifebot with the memories and digital conciousness of your old wife?

Weird for sure, I don't know what's wrong with that guy. Talk about letting go sometime.

Did I mishear, or when the robot was discussing friendship, didn't she say it was working together toward a common goal like taking over the universe? lol....

[quote name='Seiran']Did I mishear, or when the robot was discussing friendship, didn't she say it was working together toward a common goal like taking over the universe? lol....[/QUOTE]

It's all fun and games....

[quote name='Seiran']Did I mishear, or when the robot was discussing friendship, didn't she say it was working together toward a common goal like taking over the universe? lol....[/QUOTE]

Yes. Yes it did.

The reporter obviously sucks at her job since she failed to ask a follow-up question on that. For instance, I'd like to know what the robot's plans are AFTER she conquers the planet. But it slipped by the reporter, so I guess we won't know until it happens.

Hey, any CAGs live in Vermont that can go have a chat with Ms. Terminator?

[quote name='keithp']Yes. Yes it did.

The reporter obviously sucks at her job since she failed to ask a follow-up question on that. For instance, I'd like to know what the robot's plans are AFTER she conquers the planet. But it slipped by the reporter, so I guess we won't know until it happens.

Hey, any CAGs live in Vermont that can go have a chat with Ms. Terminator?[/QUOTE]

Seriously, the way it so casually mentions "working toward a common goal...like taking over the planet", it feels planted...like an INTENTIONAL joke. But the reporter just glosses over it because she's already thinking about her next question.

Somebody go smash that thing, remove its chip, throw it in liquid nitrogen, something! Or go get Christian Bale so he can yell at it, haha.

Artifical intelligence my ass. All it was doing was responding to predetermined words and phrases. Its just been programmed to respond in certain ways to certain words, it wasnt able to converse on its own. And for all the money spent on it jim henson could have done a hell of alot better job on its features and movements with a thousand bucks and a hobby shop.

That was a huge fucking waste of money and effort that could have been better used someplace else.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']Does it perform other "wife" responsibilities?[/QUOTE]

Mean like not giving head? Yeah Im sure it can do that.

Personally though, Id be afraid to stick my dick into a robot for fear of locking up on me and crashing.

bread's done
Back