Update:

Previously received:
Drawn to Life for the DS
TMNT for the Wii

Recently:
Professor Layton for the DS

good ol simple havest bar AND a post-it pen

shit really does work!

A lot of niche stuff like the Dunkin Donuts coffee sample, Tropicana faceplate io gave me, Advance Wars: Days of Ruin, WiFi shirt, DS Lite, PS2 demos, etc

I was able to get a subscription to EGM for me and a Games For Windows sub for my friend off here, and i won a $20 Best Buy gift card from winning a gamerscore challange in the 360Voice Old Spice Gamerscore Challange

Orange Box from the X marks the spot contest and the free Airborne sample. Pretty funny now that there's a class action suit against them.

This year I got
16 free blu ray movies
microsoft keyboard
jak 2, 3, and combat racing
gran turismo 4 clock
digital picture frame
god of war
NBA 08 for PS3
Warhawk PS3
Zoo Tycoon 1 collection
twisted metal for psp
And stuff is still rolling in

Forgot to post this (crappy) pic of the fridge from the X Marks the Spot contest.

2008-03-05-66284.jpg

Free stuff because of CAG im my few months here

6 Blu-Rays
5 Mag Subscriptions
2 1 gb flash drives
1 2gb flash drives
1 4gb flash drive
UFC Starter Deck
Star Wars Miniatures
2 Downloadable games
4 Free Meals
Kemo the Shark
Tarantula gaming Keyboard
Diamondback Gaming Mouse
Razer T-Shirt
Money Clip
generic T-shirt from some random place

Apx Value : $525

I received a 1 year subscription to EGM free and a sample of Kenneth Cole Reaction Cologne, just like a drop but It was FREE.

Figured I'd add in with my contest wins.
Command & Conquer from the "X Marks the Spot" and...
xbox360hs6.jpg

Received both, took about a month or so for the above.

[quote name='slanksuperstar']This year I got
16 free blu ray movies
microsoft keyboard
jak 2, 3, and combat racing
gran turismo 4 clock
digital picture frame
god of war
NBA 08 for PS3
Warhawk PS3
Zoo Tycoon 1 collection
twisted metal for psp
And stuff is still rolling in[/quote]wow, amazing.
I dont mean to be nosy but howd you get SIXTEEN free bluray movies among the other things?

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']I pod touch 16 gb.... no referals from brandarama....

[/quote]what do you mean?

And nice garnett avatar.. i bought a garnett all-star east jersey recently. its SICK

I got an email 4 or 5 weeks ago that said I won a Halo 3 Faceplate from the US Army H3 contest. It was advertised on XBox live.

Never received it.

EGM, Games for Windows, and a big honking package from Philadelphia Cream Cheese for winning some sweepstakes. Mmm, free bagels and steel coffee thermoses.

I don't think anyone wants to know all the free shizzle I win, mostly from Pepsi or Mountain Dew! Oh well here goes :p

Game Fuel & Tropicana Contests:

Tropicana - Just a bunch of 48hr codes nothin special but still nice to have

Game Fuel - Bunch of free 48 hour codes (total was about 200 something from both) anyway from all those codes I singed up for I got:
20+ shirts mostly XL and some XXL
Bad Guy limited edition halo controller
Good Guy halo controller
And last but certainly not least Halo 3 Legendary Edition!!! (just got about a week ago)

The contest ended months ago but I still seem to be getting halo crap in the mail lol I'm not even a halo fan really I just got the consoel because it was "limited edition" (yea right thats why they keep selling em) and cause it looked cool & my brother has the wireless headset. Oh and my dad bought the regular edtion and we moved out so he said we might as well take the game since he doesn't have an xbox lol so now am I missing anything Halo? lol

Anyway if you guys wanna know of more stuff I won from whatever let me know and I'll post more but thats the most recent and so far still keeps coming! Also let me know what you think of those things I just posted, thanks!

I have been on a mad cold streak since I got something from the tropicana giveaway. I have got nothing at all and singing up for more things then ever. :(.

Same as you signed up for a everything, and I havn't even won spam (email spam, would be cool if I won the "food")!

here is some free stuff ive received in the past 2 months. free GFW sub, 2 no fear stickers, terminator poster and i won a copy of conflict denied ops with boxer shorts from 1up.com contests
free+collage+2.jpg

Got my 1600 Microsoft Points card from WRInsiders surveys and a Shrek flashlight and T-Shirt for winning a contest in January I believe

Got my 1600 Microsoft Points card from WRInsiders surveys and a Shrek flashlight and T-Shirt for winning a contest in January I believe

I got Principia Discordia for my husband from points2shop. :) I'm so happy it finally arrived. I can't wait to give it to him. Its a book about the Goddess Eris and he's so into her. lol

I also finally got the Princess Hat for my daughter today from Disney rewards. ^_^ She's too little to wear it just yet but I can save it for when she's old enough.

bread's done
Back