What have you received recently?

Finally got myself a decent haul of free stuff:
Invisible ink pen
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time
$50 GameStop gift card
$35 Amazon credit
$40 check

All of the money mentioned above is from surveys.

Should also mention that I got a GameBoy Advance (first edition) with a copy of Donkey Kong Country. Someone found it at the school where my wife works and they asked if she wanted it. I admittedly feel a little bad for the kid who lost it, but they're not allowed to have stuff like this at school, so they won't get it back anyway. Besides, they all got free laptops, so fuck 'em.

Ratchet and clank from houseparty
Decent pair of aviators from AMP energy facebook promo

Too bad I wear glasses and cant' enjoy the shades

My prize from SCEA finally arrived today :D

6153408141_9614c6c696.jpg

Got a SourPatch coupon (Valued at $2.29 :) )
And received my $25 GameStop gifcard from e-Rewards! Came way sooner than I expected.
I made a short video. Mostly to test out my cell phone's camera, but also to show that e-rewards is legit.

For those wondering if e-Rewards is legit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkv4vFbf70E

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Strigol']
Decent pair of aviators from AMP energy facebook promo[/QUOTE]
Is the promo still going? Could you link to it?

[quote name='TealPavelski']Where did you win them from?[/QUOTE]
I got them from e-rweards survey site. Sorry i took so long to answer. GO SHARKS!

[quote name='ZombieToast']Finally got myself a decent haul of free stuff:
Invisible ink pen
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time
$50 GameStop gift card
$35 Amazon credit
$40 check

All of the money mentioned above is from surveys.

Should also mention that I got a GameBoy Advance (first edition) with a copy of Donkey Kong Country. Someone found it at the school where my wife works and they asked if she wanted it. I admittedly feel a little bad for the kid who lost it, but they're not allowed to have stuff like this at school, so they won't get it back anyway. Besides, they all got free laptops, so fuck 'em.[/QUOTE]

Might I enquire as to what surveys? I did surveys MANY years back and they just weren't worth it. It ended up being (literally) $.25/hour so I stopped after a month.

Also, to make my first post I got a 1 month code from Gamestop's Gears contest and a copy of Deus Ex from ThriftyNerd! Also won an Onlive console from Glitchy Tasty which I'm excited for. :applause:

[quote name='victimsofadown']Might I enquire as to what surveys? I did surveys MANY years back and they just weren't worth it. It ended up being (literally) $.25/hour so I stopped after a month.[/QUOTE]
I would've stopped as well if I only made that much. If it takes more than 15 minutes to earn a dollar, then there's definitely something wrong in my opinion. Anyway, to answer your question...for the GameStop gift card, I used MyPoints. You earn points by reading e-mails, taking surveys, and shopping at certain stores. I've made a killing by making purchases at Walmart and Amazon and I usually end up with a $50 card every couple of weeks.

The Amazon credit was earned through two different places: MySurvey (who acquired Lightspeed in the not-too-distant past; they often send various products for me to test) and Valued Opinions. The $40 was through InboxDollars, another site that pays for surveys and opening e-mails or by completing offers.

It may also be worth noting that I recently got a $60 check from Global Test Market, which I think is the best/fastest site for making money through surveys. I've earned hundreds of dollars through them over the last year or two. You don't get a ton of money from any single place, but when you're signed up at 8-10 different sites like me, it adds up rather quickly. Last year, I paid for Christmas entirely with survey money and I did not just get dinky little presents.

I'd love to share some referral links, but unfortunately, none of the sites I mentioned use them. All of their referrals are done by e-mail. If you're interested, you can PM me your e-mail address and I'll send some invites. If you don't want to benefit me, then it should be super easy to figure out how to get to each site. I'd understand 'cause honestly, I don't think you get anything special if I refer you.

this is semi on/off topic but the survey route can pay well if you put forth the time an energy.
for the on topic part, i have recently received a dollar amount into my survey spot account. i try to earn a dollar a day. i can redeem these point into pay pal at any time. i currently have $21.50 available to to deposit and have earned prior to now, $79.50 into paypal.
partly off topic, i have received $75 worth of giftcards to game stop from e-rewards. they are legit. just sometimes i do not get any survey offers. i am $6 away from getting another $25 gc for GS.

i also use us.toluna.com. to date, i have receiver $40 in checks. i dont use this one heavily. (need 65,000 points for a $20 check. most surveys are 1500 - 3000 pts each) i usually wait for a large hour long survey that nets me 60k points when complete.

in the end, it has feed my games i really way, dlc, etc without the need to pull out money from my paycheck. i will ramp up here in the fall because of the new tv series coming to tv. so i will watch and survey more.

I agree, if you put out the effort, it can really pay off. The great thing about surveys is that you can do them throughout your day while doing other things. I get quite a few done while waiting for loading screens when gaming. And when you're signed up for a bunch of these sites, it really seems to add up quickly. Like I said, surveys paid for Christmas last year. And I hardly ever pay for games with my own money. I've been with Survey Spot for two or three years and have earned several hundred dollars through them...it's not much in the big picture, but it's really not bad for just casually clicking on a screen while I watch TV, read, play games, feed my son, and do other tasks at my desk.

[quote name='ErezYehuda']Is the promo still going? Could you link to it?[/QUOTE]

like amp energy on facebook, and every few days they post a code that can only be used on that day, havent seen a new code in a couple days though

This week I got my first issue of Spin magazine. Fairly interesting issue on the dance music scene.
Also got my first batch of stickers from Getglue. Pretty cool Nickelodeon stickers and some for shows I like.

-Mechanical pencils arrived from the Uniball Facebook contest; still waiting on the $100 Sunglass Hut GC.

-Coupons for a few candy bars.

-Code for $30 NFL GC from a Frito Lay contest (and another 9 emails from the promoter to give me the PIN... which I already had).

-Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time from Playstation Rewards. It's my first R&C game; my 5 year-old and I are enjoying it.

[quote name='Mad Scientist']-Mechanical pencils arrived from the Uniball Facebook contest[/QUOTE]

Ooo! I might have a little something or other waiting for me at home then, too!

Got one of those New Castle glasses yesterday and, to my surprise, another one showed up today. Now my wife and I each have one we can use.

Also picked up my Gears of War 3 Epic Edition for free yesterday. I mean, I had to use GameStop credit, but I got that credit by trading in games that I got for free.

Just got a Space Marine Xbox Servo Skull Prop code from the Space Marine '5 Days of 40K' Giveaway. Was hoping for something better, but oh well.

PlayBoy. The advertisement on the back of this issue really pissed me off. It was clearly an ad for PlayBoy and I got questioned by the female head of household about why this magazine was coming with a blacked out plastic cover with PlayBoy.com on the back of the magazine.

ESPN magazine I won't read.
In other news, I haven't received an issue of Maxim in 3 months, even though my subscription is active.

[quote name='GenPirate']PlayBoy. The advertisement on the back of this issue really pissed me off. It was clearly an ad for PlayBoy and I got questioned by the female head of household about why this magazine was coming with a blacked out plastic cover with PlayBoy.com on the back of the magazine.[/QUOTE]

where I am from...

...we call that your mom lol :bouncy:

[quote name='GenPirate']PlayBoy. The advertisement on the back of this issue really pissed me off. It was clearly an ad for PlayBoy and I got questioned by the female head of household about why this magazine was coming with a blacked out plastic cover with PlayBoy.com on the back of the magazine.[/QUOTE]
Lmao, did you expect it to be completely discreet?

I've gotten nothing except a few mags these past few weeks (still no Time magazine though, even though I redeemed my miles for it in March of this year. :whistle2:( )

[quote name='ROB64'](still no Time magazine though, even though I redeemed my miles for it in March of this year. :whistle2:( )[/QUOTE]

+1 Time is the only mag I have not gotten so far.

I got Halo 3 and the Halo 3 HDD last week... not bad for free

1a47ed.png

[quote name='ROB64']Lmao, did you expect it to be completely discreet?

I've gotten nothing except a few mags these past few weeks (still no Time magazine though, even though I redeemed my miles for it in March of this year. :whistle2:( )[/QUOTE]

Not completely, but still.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']where I am from...

...we call that your mom lol :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I was trying to be discreet in case she ever stumbled across this post.

I AM SORRY MOM! It was a free subscription :(

[quote name='victimsofadown']SHOW BOATER ;). J/K that is a fucking sweet free prize! :applause:[/QUOTE]

haha - thanks! i went from a 10-year 42" rear projection TV to a brand new 1080p 50" LG Plasma. it's like HD 2.0 for me :)

Damn cold, you get alot of good shit, you need to hook a brother up. brother from another mother.
i am not sure if i said this before, i got a free 360 from a friend. it has an e74 way back when. i was going to fix it (like it had rrod) took it apart, unplugged the dvd and thought i should see what the error code is before i fix it. plugged in the fan and dvd. it booted right up. last week, i played COD Blops Zombies for like 4 hours straight, it still works.
it is now an xmas present for the kids from my friend.

so if you are wanting to part with that HDD, let me know

[quote name='COLDblood']+1 Time is the only mag I have not gotten so far.

I got Halo 3 and the Halo 3 HDD last week... not bad for free

1a47ed.png
[/QUOTE]

One thing I have learned to accept is that no matter how happy you are with your free stuff, ColdBlooded's free stuff is better than yours! Haha

I got my free HyperDrive Energy drink sticker. "Blame it on the Caffeine"
Story of my life right there!

[quote name='The Bryant']One thing I have learned to accept is that no matter how happy you are with your free stuff, ColdBlooded's free stuff is better than yours! Haha

I got my free HyperDrive Energy drink sticker. "Blame it on the Caffeine"
Story of my life right there![/QUOTE]

Or...

...you can do like me, and get certain free stuff which can be used to get better stuff

Just won some in-game codes for Two Worlds II from twitter, and got a Fable III Channeler Sword from COLDBIOOD's massive code drop last night.

Just got an email from Gearbox saying I won some Duke Nukem Forever Swag from taking that survey a little while back.

Congratulations! You won Duke Nukem Forever swag. You were randomly selected from over 30,000 people that participated in the latest survey for Gearbox Software.
Please reply to this email with the following information:
• Full Name
• Complete Mailing Address
• Any special notes about receiving mail that we should know about… like if you are on a military base or receive mail at a post office box.
Once we receive your information we will send an email notifying you that your package has been mailed out. Failure to provide complete shipping information may result in your package not arriving.
Thank you again for your feedback.
Gearbox Software

Got a Comic-Con exclusive Bender figure, signed issue of Walking Dead, and Sly Comics T-shirt in the mail today from Sly Comics.

[quote name='crazedimp321']Just got an email from Gearbox saying I won some Duke Nukem Forever Swag from taking that survey a little while back.[/QUOTE]

Got the same email about two weeks ago from them but for taking a Borderlands survey.

It was supposed to ship out last Monday, going to email them tomorrow and see whats up.

gearswag.jpg

I've been busy this month trying to earn MS Points... anyone know any other easy ways to earn them (outside xbox rewards) let me know. 860 points so far this month... gf has 160 coming from gears email she will give me as well, which breaks 1k in points this month.

GoW 3 Weapon Skin Haze Set Points 240: MS Marketplace Error
9/27/2011Points added--Points400 BING REWARDS
9/26/2011Points added--Points160 MS E-mail about more Gears of War 2 promo
9/13/2011Points added--Points100 BING REWARDS
9/13/2011Points added--Points100 BING REWARDS
Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold ScoreRewards from Debit card
Gold – 1 Month FREE Trial Xbox Booth at Festival

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:total= >$76.00:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Ps: also got 5 magazine subscriptions from RecycleBank (Popular Mechanics, Better Homes and Gardens, Martha Stewart Living, and Good housekeeping. And still getting Maxim from MercuryMagazines.
:hot:total >$70:hot:

And Shopkick app on Android Redeemed this month: $35

Net Amount: $181... not bad September!:applause:

Stainless Steel Survival Kit from 1SaleADay
No probs there. solid, pretty clean and no odors.

Also, just to show off, I got his yesterday:
CWpit.jpg

3VyVN.jpg

T5ZaN.jpg

[quote name='The Bryant']One thing I have learned to accept is that no matter how happy you are with your free stuff, ColdBlooded's free stuff is better than yours! Haha[/QUOTE]

I'm not the only one who's noticed. There should be a list of most successful CAGs.

bread's done
Back