What have you received recently?

[quote name='Crystal Afterlife']I got a can of cat food... Even though I don't own a cat.[/QUOTE]

Oh thats good stuff. :rofl:

I got a BO2 season pass I greatly appreciated. I thought it was a game pass. I didn't have the game so I traded it for Uncharted Dual Pack.

So Im pretty happy about that.

I won a 32 GB Google Nexus 7 from the Staples Unwrap Giveaway, but that's not coming for awhile.
I think the only thing that's come in the last month was a few different swag bags. Got some cool stuff in those, like a PvZ Wallnut hat that's keeping me warm during winter.

Forza Horizon !!!! i got it from Listia (see my sig)

also... bought a couple boxes of slim jim yesterday... put the codes in just a second ago and won a free EA game... not sure what ea game.. i selected one for the 360... they had mass effect 3(pc) Battlefield 3 (ps3) and ssx (360) pictured... but didn't say for sure i was getting ssx.. anyways... that's pretty cool cause i got them mostly for the free DLC for deadspace 3 lol... thanks slim jim!

Got a free jar of spice rub from Marlboro today. I'll probably hold off on using it for a special occasion where I can impress someone by rubbing this all over my meat.

Super_Meat_Boy.png

[quote name='Tony Stark']I got a crap load of Amazon GC this month already from SwagBucks (see my signature if interested)
2x Redbox codes via text
1x 100 MSP[/QUOTE]

What do you usually use the gift card on? I have a bunch too and used it on a $20 PSN card, but i'm thinking there are better things

I just got an email that I won a Universal studios vacation for 4. $5,000+ value. I would rather have the money though. Too bad there are no substitutions in the official rules.

I got some free things from my boss today.
I work for Old Navy and got 2 free shirts and the Wii U Super Mario Bros game. One t-shirt advertising our jeans and the other was a Wii U shirt from working the kiosk on Black Friday.

Let me make it clear that we did NOT hold games from the customers. We made an honest mistake and didn't see a small box that had around 5 of the games in it.

Old Navy shipped us everything for the promotion in one giant box. The tv, kiosk, Wii U, backdrop, random cardboard props, millions of code cards, and the games for the give away. There was a small box that was hidden under a cardboard separator that no one saw until after we got the details of how we had to ship all the promotion items back in different boxes and we broke the original box down. My boss reported it to corporate and they told her to just give them to a few of us lucky employees.

Got 2 gigs of Crucial memory with swagbucks amazon gift codes yesterday to double and max out my desktop. Just installed it today and now the Badass Mother 4400 is acting more like its namesake.

[quote name='NismoZ32']I got some free things from my boss today.
I work for Old Navy and got 2 free shirts and the Wii U Super Mario Bros game. One t-shirt advertising our jeans and the other was a Wii U shirt from working the kiosk on Black Friday.

Let me make it clear that we did NOT hold games from the customers. We made an honest mistake and didn't see a small box that had around 5 of the games in it.

Old Navy shipped us everything for the promotion in one giant box. The tv, kiosk, Wii U, backdrop, random cardboard props, millions of code cards, and the games for the give away. There was a small box that was hidden under a cardboard separator that no one saw until after we got the details of how we had to ship all the promotion items back in different boxes and we broke the original box down. My boss reported it to corporate and they told her to just give them to a few of us lucky employees.[/QUOTE]

Damn I was going to report you before you gave us your rationalization...lol

I just got contacted about the sweepstakes. 4 roundtrip tickets, hotel 3 nights, tickets to Universal Studios and all of their parks, tickets to blue man group.

[quote name='aShufflinZombie']I guess since a lot of the things mentioned in this thread are Swagbucks related, are the Amazon gift cards mailed or added to your account?[/QUOTE]

You get them via their site in a profile tab called "My Gift Cards". They email you when you arrive. Turn around is anywhere from 4 to around 14 days.

[quote name='pyoobez']You get them via their site in a profile tab called "My Gift Cards". They email you when you arrive. Turn around is anywhere from 4 to around 14 days.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks! I'm earning about $3 a day so in about a year I should be able to pay for an GTX 790. :D

I won The Walking Dead from this contest: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334145

and Offspring Fling from this one: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336292

I realize this somewhat strains the "recently," but I didn't really notice this thread before, and they're pretty awesome gifts (especially Walking Dead, just finished it yesterday *sniff*) that I never would have gotten if not for CAG.

just recieved Skylanders Giants Hot Head from the frito lays promotion.
lube from astroglide, Metamucil, and the scion military package full of good stuff.

So, this was a few months ago, but I didn't know this thread existed yet.

I won the Limited Edition (only 20 in the world!) Resident Evil 6 Xbox 360 that IGN was giving away over the summer :) although I did not receive a copy of the game and the t-shirt they said I would receive with it, and the console was only a 4gb one instead of the 250gb one they had pictured. Can't really complain though! It looks nice and runs great.

Will update with pics later today.

I also just recently won a 4gb Xbox 360 w/ Kinect from the Lipton/Brisk Ice Tea text-in sweepstakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone remember those free 25th anniversary Kingston flash drives from a while ago? I got mine in the mail, but it's been on my keyring ever since and today I found out the USB bit inside fell out somewhere along the line. No idea where it could have gone, but it's gone forever and now I've got a little shell.

So if you've got one, heed my warning. Posting here because I couldn't find the original thread.

Stuff I've gotten since the 1st of the year

25th Anniversary Kingston 8GB flash drive
$5 Amazon GC from I heart radio survey
$15 in Best Buy Reward Zone Certificates from the Facebook BB RZ App
:ps3:Blue Dualshock Controller

just got a PSN code for under defeat HD from a FanBolt contest.
Also got a Nokia Lumia 820 as my work phone... although it probably doesn't count :)

Thats what I got from my below list:

Won
- #4 humble bundle from the twitter.
- Ipad 2 from the raffle contest in real life.
- Anime dvd collection from Animetide on Facebook.
- the xbox 360 4gb kincet from Lipston
- free 20' LCD tv screen
- Recieved autograph paper from Matt Goeing as The director of Simpson in real (see my avatar).
- Met David Jeff in real which he shipped me free Twisted Metal gifts.

Redeem
- 4x $5 Amazon gift card from Swagbucks (Keep searching and doing many surveys)
- 6x $5 Amazon gift card from Bingrewards
- 2x $25 Gamestop gift card from E-rewards

Got my 200 MS points from Xbox LIVE Rewards for renewing my Gold subscription. If you are on the fence or have recently lost Gold a few days ago there are some great sales and you should be able to get the point rebate!

A week or so ago someone posted how newegg had a bunch of games with a $0.00 price. I added them to cart and then got a cancelation email and forgot about it. Tiger Woods 2013 arrived in the mail yesterday free of charge :)

Month of Feb 2013

Just got my Darksiders 2 (xbox 360) and Epic Mickey 2 (wii)
from the best buy.com via best buy app.
this was a really awesome pickup $100 in brand new games for $25 which the $25 was free thru the facebook app.

EDIT: Also of course all the magazine 1 year subs
mens fitness
maxim
bloomsberg
forbes
shape
seventeen
and a couple others

papa johns super bowl coin flip Large Pizza

pepsi 2 liter

[quote name='Inbox']Month of Feb 2013

Just got my Darksiders 2 (xbox 360) and Epic Mickey 2 (wii)
from the best buy.com via best buy app.
this was a really awesome pickup $100 in brand new games for $25 which the $25 was free thru the facebook app.[/QUOTE]

Could you post a link to the app and deal page? Are either of them still available?

Just checked my junk email and I won the Majestic Map Pack for Halo 4 from the Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters/Halo 4 Play & Win Sweepstakes.

I haven't posted in awhile so this is a list of things just since the year started(all 360 games unless otherwise noted):

- Alan Wake LE
- NCAA Football 2013
- Gears of War: Judgment
- Tomb Raider game & LE controller
- Gears of War 3
- 5360 MSP (total points - 4000, 960, 400 point codes)
- Borderlands 2 swag bundle: BL2 game, hat, shirt, iPhone case, bag, Claptrap USB, survival kit, and badges.
- Risen 2 (PS3)
- CM Punk signed art board

[quote name='Double O Slevin']I haven't posted in awhile so this is a list of things just since the year started(all 360 games unless otherwise noted):

- Alan Wake LE
- NCAA Football 2013
- Gears of War: Judgment
- Tomb Raider game & LE controller
- Gears of War 3
- 5360 MSP (total points - 4000, 960, 400 point codes)
- Borderlands 2 swag bundle: BL2 game, hat, shirt, iPhone case, bag, Claptrap USB, survival kit, and badges.
- Risen 2 (PS3)
- CM Punk signed art board[/QUOTE]

Nice! How'd you get that CM Punk board? Can you post a pic of it please?

March's hull:
$20 Amazon GC via SwagBucks
1000 MSP via Bing Rewards
4x Redbox free movie codes via Bing Rewards
$10 Best Buy GC via Best Buy Reward Zone Polls

[quote name='The Bryant']Nice! How'd you get that CM Punk board? Can you post a pic of it please?[/QUOTE]

Now that I think about it, I won it in November, it was a part of @WWEGames #13DaysOfWWE13 promo.

202965ec3e4c11e2a777220.jpg

So far this year I've received

-Runner 2 Xbox 360
-Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance on 360
-Retro City Rampage on 360
-Rock Band Blitz on 360

Plenty of other games, but to top it off

A HP Phoenix gaming PC and 27 inch HP Envy LED Monitor courtesy of HP (a $2000 value)

Being an online journalist and doing product reviews really pays off.

bread's done
Back