What have you received recently?

black and mild bottle opener

freshcope whet stone

darksiders 2 (brand new sealed, from listia, see my sig)

iconic summer pepsi, iphone 5 case and mtn dew tshirt... they owe me alot of stuff, haven't gotten any cool prizes shipped yet

kinect sports - windows phone demo from a few months back.

I got a PC Divekick VOucher from a stream........really want it on PS3 though :(  Can't find anyone ont witter or tiwtch that was goign to buy it anyway to help me out.  Gotta be fast though after like 5 days all who are going to buy will have laredy

Received yesterday: Nerf Supersoaker Switchshot (already used by the kids, on me)

Received recently:

Monster headphones, $85 Livenation, 60 songs, and concert tickets from Bud Light

Candy, shirts, bags, etc from two contests: Trolli Sours and Sour Punchies /Am. Licorice Co.

Two Six Flags tickets from Coke (used this week with my 5-year old son, who had "the best day of his life," he reported).

Fossil watch from the Intel/ Toshiba Moustache Madness sweeps

Awaiting:

Something K-cup related

WiiU system and FIFA13 game from a Powerade contest, due to arrive any day now...  ARRIVED TODAY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Code received Saturday: 4 admissions to "Halloween Haunt" at a Cedar Fair park.  I'll likely hit Valley Fair... I just can't tell how many of the standard amusements are open during this event, and I'm unsure of whether or not it is suitable for my young elementary school-aged kids after dark.

I got a pen with a light on the end of it today.

I also got an avenger elite 360 a few weeks back. That makes two I've won.

Last edited by a moderator:
When posting in a free stuff thread the user Reds303 was giving away the manual for The Legend of Zelda and Dr. Mario. I was the first to message and and he shipped both to me and when I asked how much shipping would cost he said if it was a dollar or two he would just cover it. Was shocked on how nice he was on this matter.

So props to Reds303

When posting in a free stuff thread the user Reds303 was giving away the manual for The Legend of Zelda and Dr. Mario. I was the first to message and and he shipped both to me and when I asked how much shipping would cost he said if it was a dollar or two he would just cover it. Was shocked on how nice he was on this matter.

So props to Reds303

And this is why I'm glad I found CAG... seems like a very cool group of people that really seem to want to help each other out

I got a Battroborgs 3-in-1 arena today from a toy review blog.

I was going to give it to my nephew for Christmas, but apparently it retails for $80. So he's either getting a crazy awesome gift for Christmas or he's getting a few less awesome ones and I'm getting a few Jacksons to spare. Decisions, decisions.

i won that $300 GTA V swag giveaway this morning!!! just looking at random stuff on my PC and got an email... looked at it and needed new undies. (figuratively) 

I dunno if it counts, but I got NCAA Football 13 for free from gamefly. They give you $5 coupons every three months and the day you get a new one is the day the old one expires. So for that one day you get $10 off whatever. They have a good bit of games for $9....so....free. :D

Little late posting this. But Rockstar sent me this gift package with lots of GTA V swag :) 

R9T7vvn.jpg

Won the BradyGames 2k14 WWE giveaway grand prize.

Got the game (ps3)
Strategy GUide

a Miz Christmas?

a 40 years of WWE book.

Probably gonna donate the kids book to my local school Elementar.  Usually i don't get rid of contest winnngs, but i can't find my Prima Guide I got for winningz a Game of Thrones contest, and I've gottne rid of otehr stuff so let some kid be happy w/ a xmas wrestling book :X

bread's done
Back