What have you received recently?

What I'm saying is that no one's going to give you anything when you just beg for free stuff and act like a dick while not provide anything in return.
this.gif

$10 Kohls cards in the mail (x3 since my mom and dad both got one at their address too and give them to me) Going to use it to buy some clothes for my baby, it's what I did last time, pretty much amounts to a shirt and bottoms for each $10 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been getting the khols cash pretty regularly since I moved. I think I've gotten 5 or 6 this year. I wonder if it is because they don't have my name in their database? MY parents never get them at their house, but they had a khols charge at some point.

I usually use them to buy a silicone spatula, but last time I bought some discounted sunglasses.

$15 Windows Store cash from that App Builder promotion. Used it to get Saints Row IV on the 360.

32 oz. Powerade Mango coupon from MCR.

Powerrade mango coupon 

lots of MCR and baja blast point codes 

a kiss from a gurl lol 

a powerrade squeeze bottle 

a safeway sparking ice drink voucher 

a free shutterfly 8x8 digital code 

a few comics from phoenix comic con 

a new jontron video lol 

and AFFECTIONNNNNNNNNN 

This week I got: mascara (full size), some booty shorts (I don't know what else to call them), free ritz product coupon, $10 to kohls (again), and sample of herbal Essenes and dove (theyll do nice for travel) :)

A Hoodie and a T shirt from Liquid Ice energy drink.

Multiple amazon gift cards from bing rewards which allowed me to get Batman Arkham: Origins and Batman Arkham: Asylum on PSN.

I got 2 $10 kohls cards so I used them to buy some pants and a free hipster undie from vs so I'm happy (even though I haven't won anything in awhile)

Did you seriously get that? If so where from? I would love to get one for my brother as a joke gift. He watches the weather channel more than anyone. haha
The weather channel dies random giveaways from time to time. Last time it was a mini survival kit. This time it was the pic, mine should be here soon. I don't want it, you can have it if you want

I also received the "signed" picture, which is really just a printed signature. Threw it away because that's lazy and I don't watch that channel.

I did receive some samples this week, as well as a shirt and 2 $5 gift certificates to KFC from Adult Swim.

It's been a while since I posted here. Been super swamped but trying to get back into my grind so here goes...

1 x - Toy - Free - (NEW) Street Fighter Mini Figures by Kid Robot - Ken and Sagat (Traditional Colors) - Bronx Heroe's Comic Con Giveaway

600 x - Book - (NEW) Comics assorted - Lehman College Comic Con Giveaway

2 x - MP3 Player - (USED) Sansa Clip and MP3 Player (2 GB + 8 GB)  - Freecycle.org

4 x - Ebook Reader - (NEW) Libre Color eReader (White) + 4 16 GB SD Cards - Start Up South Bronx Tournament

2 x - Consoles - (NEW) X-Box 360s - 250 GB Holiday Bundle Packs - Columbia University's Free UT99 Tournament - 3rd Place Prize

10 x - PCs - (USED) eMachines EZ1601-01 - Freecycle.org

12 x - Game Pads - (NEW) Logitech F310 (Wired) - Microcenter (Coupon + Rebate + Cashback Rewards)

1 x - PC - (USED) Dell Optiplex 380 - Freecycle.org

18 x - DVDs - (NEW) Maxwell DVD-R 4.7 GB - Craigslist.org Free Section - NJ

Won 2 free tickets to Fishbone and Judge Roughneck through an email contest. Was planning on going anyways. The show was freakin awesome.

Obviously haven't received it yet...but I just won a custom Xbox through the Cheetos promotion with Plants vs. Zombies!

CiHGjNk.png

Nice, you gonna keep it or sell it?
I haven't decided yet. I already have an Xbox one, so it's either keep this and sell my used one, or keep my used and sell this. There was an Assassin's Creed one given away by Ubisoft as part of their current promotion. I may keep this one until I see that one on ebay, etc. and then sell it to try and get that one.

got a free sub from fire house subs $25 amazon gift card and a copy of diablo 3 reapers for souls for xbox one

Got a call from UPS the other day saying that I had a delivery to wrong address. Gave them the right address and when they showed up, they dropped off a Xbox ONE with Forza 5. 

And I still have no clue what fricking contest I won!!

A win is a win?

Got a call from UPS the other day saying that I had a delivery to wrong address. Gave them the right address and when they showed up, they dropped off a Xbox ONE with Forza 5.

And I still have no clue what fricking contest I won!!

A win is a win?
lucky you. Maybe you preordered but forgot? Or you were chosen to test it maybe?

lucky you. Maybe you preordered but forgot? Or you were chosen to test it maybe?
Not likely. The last system I got on release day was the Dreamcast. When I called to find out what the deal was, the lady informed me it was some contest I had entered. Only thing that came to mind was the Doritos contest and the 7-11 contest. Had to be one of them i guess?

If it was a test out thing, that would be great too.

Just checked the mail and got a money clip from Black & Mild and a coupon for a free Snickers.

Thank you CAG for the info on these contests!

Cheers

Just "won" a copy of Destiny on XB1 from this twitch guy JBrunzGaming.  Haven't gotten it yet though so it's not "won"

HOping it's real though! Would go nice w/ the 1 year from the Midnight Release

[attachment=8133:20140906_230133.jpg][attachment=8134:20140906_230123.jpg][attachment=8135:20140904_121726.jpg][attachment=8136:20140906_230145.jpg]

I prefer the black ones, they don't show dust, but a white should be stored safely, then sold when it's expensive-er

bread's done
Back