What have you received recently?

USMC Dog Tags
$25 Gamestop Gift card (E-Rewards)
Rumble Racing (Gooxex) (It was free, it is an oldie, it is fun :p)

Congratulations, you have been selected as a runner-up for our EGM Razer Awesome Accessory Prize Pack Giveaway!

You have won:

One (1) Razer Barracuda HP-1 Gaming Headphones
One (1) Razer Barracuda AC-1 Gaming Audio Card
One (1) Razer Messenger Bag

As per the Official Rules of the sweepstakes, you will need to complete the attached Affidavit and Release form in order to receive your prize. Please be sure to fill out the necessary information and have it notarized (http://www.notarypublic.com/). The notarized affidavit must be received within 7 calendar days from this notification. If it is not received within the required time, an alternate winner will be selected.

Again, Congratulations.

Regards,

Peter Chun

I haven't received it yet but I was just notified. I don't have a gaming PC:cry: so it looks like someone will be getting a great deal of these. :D

a year supply of peets coffee! it was odd too....my cousin said she entered me in some contest with them and i was like ooook, a day later i get an email saying i won a year supply....basically get two pounds of freakin great coffee every month

Got my $50 best buy gift card from the test drive a ford promotion, spent it on persona 3 fes and wasted the rest, fes is a great game. Also got 2 $25 walmart gift cards from bzzagent points transferred to my points. Yeah groceries.:D

Won a contest for a $350 Amazon Shopping Spree...I bought the following:

DSCN0537.jpg

Recently got my things in the mail.

PSP God of War Edition (God of War + Superbad + Syphon Filter: Combat Ops)
Patapon
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
Killzone: Liberation
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
Jeanne D'arc
SOCOM U.S Navy Seals: Fireteam Bravo 2
2GB Memory Stick

I don't recall. It was spread over 3 orders, but the total is probably around 11000 points (also includes 1 other dvd that isn't in the picture).

I've been retro-reading this thread with the utmost envy.

Yesterday, I won an ashtray from Marlboro. I'd take pictures, but I'm crying now. Not really. I did still win an ashtray though.

Would have loved Guitar Hero: Aerosmith :)

[quote name='Ichigo1993']
Won a contest for a $350 Amazon Shopping Spree...I bought the following:

DSCN0537.jpg

Recently got my things in the mail.

Patapon
Jeanne D'arc
2GB Memory Stick

[/quote]

Good one! I wish I was that lucky (Seriously, check the sig, I got that back in...what...95?)

[quote name='Ralphie']Just got my sub to MAD magazine, not as funny as I remember them though.[/quote]

When?? 0_o is it still available?

[quote name='uchihabutter']When?? 0_o is it still available?[/quote]

It was 2-4 weeks ago I think? First time it was gone than kept checking it and got lucky. I never did get a confirmation it just showed up. Search the free mag thread it'll be there. Good Luck.

congrats :)

[quote name='Ralphie']It was 2-4 weeks ago I think? First time it was gone than kept checking it and got lucky. I never did get a confirmation it just showed up. Search the free mag thread it'll be there. Good Luck.[/quote]

[quote name='Ichigo1993']
Won a contest for a $350 Amazon Shopping Spree...I bought the following:​

DSCN0537.jpg

Recently got my things in the mail.​

Patapon
Jeanne D'arc
2GB Memory Stick​

[/quote]

Did you get that from Rewards1 EternalLight?

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I got a coupon for a free coke zero.[/quote]

Lol, I got 8 of those in Wednesday, haven't used any of them yet.

Received 4 free coke zero coupons (yesterday) used one when I was buying groceries. Lady looked at me like I was torturing her children, but got it in the end :).

Also got 49 dollars in survey checks, and the $25 Gamestop giftcard from a survey site.

Well, I got a free copy of Splinter Cell the other day....Thats the first free thing I've gotten in years (that no one else brought for me)

got my GH:Aerosmith from 7-11 promo, xbox 360 from the GTAIV contest on gamesradar, kameo elements from club live and my controller from club live should arrive today.

[quote name='Redeema']I got my "free" Xbox 360 Elite from TraInn. That makes a PS3 and Xbox 360 for a little over $100 total spent.[/quote]

got me a check worth $300 from trainn today
Also got $250 in a check from Trainn's Wii site. :applause:

Yesterday I got the Zune backpack from Lsc. (It is huge for a string backpack) and today I expect a sling backpack from mycokerewards. Im still waiting on three shirts and a pack of cards from LSC but w/e.

[quote name='Ralphie']Just got my sub to MAD magazine, not as funny as I remember them though.[/quote]
I know what you mean! I grew up on MAD. It's just not the same.

I just received a 1600 MS Point card from gaminglagoon.com.

The site was very easy to use, and I earned the Microsoft points very quickly. I will definitely continue to use the site.

Although its small, I do have the email from them containing the code:

Just zoom in on it and you'll see, its a great site!

Haven't gotten lucky on the contests I've entered but I've been making pretty decent money at cashcrate ($50 a week). It doesnt take much time and its a good supplemental income.

Link is in my sig and I could use some referrals ;)

I received a Ninja Gaiden DS sword stylus and shirt from Kotaku for winning a contest during their Nintendo E3 press conference liveblog.

bread's done
Back