What have you received recently?

Radeon HD4870. Best prize I've ever won.

2008-08-29-61468.jpg

2008-08-29-61567.jpg

Awesome!! I'm kind of embarrased because I don't think I got that much good stuff. A poker hat and a "Poker Brat" T-shirt....plus waiting on two more wins from the poker contest. They dont' tell you what you won until you get the e-mail 5 days later. MORE movie tickets than I can possibly use. I've been giving them away. I will never pay for a movie ticket again. It's too easy to win them online. I've been working on the LiveSearchClub site and am halfway to a free airline ticket. I won a $25 gas card, but it was using my sister-in-law's e-mail so she got it. :p My husband's shoes arrived from the Mountain Dew Old School/New School contest. They are really nice!! I used my code to order a soccer ball, a basketball, and some socks. I also won a pair of the old school shoes for a friend. He loves them. Man, I want that contest back!! That's all I can think of for now.

Just logged into Blingo and had 2 $5 Amazon GC's waiting for me. Gotta love when someone wins and you win for signing them up! :D

a free Gillette Fusion razor and some shaving gel for my 18th birthday from Gillette!

at least I'll put it to good use!!

:)

Tales of Vesperia from the Gamers Platform trivia contest, and Monster Madness Grave Danger from the GameZoneRadio podcast contest. Woot.

Last edited by a moderator:
An anime dvd (Black Lagoon Second Barrage v2), a wireless Xbox 360 controller (pink), rechargeable battery pack (pink), play&charge kit (black) from points2shop, Dark Knight keychain from that Batman Spectacular sweepstakes, and a pack of Stride gum.

Debating what to do with the keychain. I don't use big keychains, and I don't even like Batman, but this one looks kind of cool...

Won a gold bar-shaped USB thumb drive from the "EA Battlefield: Bad Company and Spike TV Sweepstakes." I believe I entered the sweepstakes on Gametrailers.com a few months ago.

dsc00423acustom2fs6.jpg

[quote name='sanseiguy']Won a gold bar-shaped USB thumb drive from the "EA Battlefield: Bad Company and Spike TV Sweepstakes." I believe I entered the sweepstakes on Gametrailers.com a few months ago.

dsc00423acustom2fs6.jpg
[/quote]

Wow that usb drive looks sick

[quote name='the_punisher']I just got a pack of gum from stride xD

EDIT: Guy above me copied me :([/quote]

I know what everyone is going to post before they actually post it. :D

Well, I know it's no referral sites and such but I think e-rewards is OK. It's only surveys.

Not as impressive in swag but free stuff from CAG:

2 years worth of subs to EGM
?? Subs to Maxim (I really don't remember how long I've been getting these)
Butterfinger club pack thingy - t-shirt, stickers, fun size bar
BzzAgent - Box of Take 5 fun size candy bars
2 X $25 Gift Cards from e-rewards
$15 in Borders Bucks from e-rewards

Here's what i've ordered and gotten from CAG in the past 2.5 Months

Reccieved:

-$25 Gift Card to Target (Came with 360)
-2 Xbox Controllers (Live Search Club)
-Soundbag (LSC)
-Zune Bag (LSC)
-Zune Premium Headphones (LSC)

Ordered (Should be in within 2 weeks)

-Keyboard (LSC)
-Zune PremiumHeadphones (LSC)
-Xbox Controller (LSC)
-Scene It! for 360 (LSC)
-Zoo Tycoon 2 (LSC)

Should also be ordering Rock Band Bundle in 2 days as well!!!

just got my ps3 f1 from the rls site
Halo 3, GOW and Ninja Gaiden from MRZ
2-360 Wireless NA's from Windows mobile zone
ordering a 360 60gb for $99 from MRZ next week after accumulating 30000 pts

bread's done
Back