What have you received recently?

8/4 mail:
-Nivea body wash (Walmart sample)

UPS:
-Windows Xbox 360 controller (Club Bing)

Schwans:
-1 Gallon of Butter Pecan Ice cream (Schwans Free food Promotion)

Today was an awesome day.

8/24 mail:

-Bee & Flower Sample soaps (reward for doing a survey)
-Oxy face cleaning gel (walmart)

Hardly get anything in the mail anymore.

8/25 mail:
bills

expecting: some walmart freebies
cagus.smile.jpg

Got my G.I. Joe game from Slurpee(exchanged for Batman:AA), two $25.00 Gamestop cards from E-Rewards. $75.00 for a focus group on carpet cleaners, and $75.00 total from MyCoke.Com.

Woot! Just got my $25 gamestop gift card from erewards! Since they force you to earn $50 worth of points to get the $25 card it takes a good while, but months later and a lot of perserverance ive just gotten my card in the mail. At least we know they honor their offers! Thanks CAG for getting me into this particular offer...

Today was a good day...

club.bing weed-eater brand electric leaf blower/vaccuum/mulcher

Halo ODST from amazon (free from certs outside of $5-ish in change I threw in coinstar)

Fisher Price GeoTrax DVD (four eps) for my nephews.

Got Zombie Apoc for free from the PSblog / twitter contest! It's not bad.

Also go Orbyx - Mystic Orbs of Chaos from their facebook page! Thanks all!

Whats' the deal with E-Rewards and gametstop? I get books and stuff from there but I never see anything having to do with gamestop yet, there are people here that have gotten free things.

Banana Nut Granola fron BearNaked
Cranberry & Pomagranite Granola Bar From Nature Valley
Nut Lovers Nut Clusters from Nature Valley
$15 Amazon.com E-Certificate from ExpoTV
2GB Red USB Flash Drive Bracelet from Lockerz

2 Fender T-shirts
2 Scotts fertilizer T-shirts
Armstrong tools T-shirt
8 Candy bars
Midnight Club LA complete edition & Scene It: BOA free from amazon promo credits
South Park challenge maps code
Fisher Price GeoTrax DVD (for my son)

Hi Friends,
Passing through this site I thought of sharing list of my latest received gifts.Because I believe that "If you have it you should flaunt it".
So, answer to the question of this forum is that in recent times I have got an apple i phone, a Nikon digital camera and a very beautiful designer dress brought by my darling sister....

I woke up today to find two packages on my chair. Bergwood sent out their stuff and I got the Mustard Water Bottle and a "STATE" beanie.

Looks like I managed to win a copy of Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising from IGN's Survive and Win contest. (2nd Prize) Cool. I've never won anything before.

$25 Gamestop Card from u.talk.back
Lockerz Z-List T-Shirt
Mashed Potatoes from Betty Crocker
Custom T-Shirt from Marlboro
Almond Tin from The California Almond Board

Ok, this is pretty random, but I watched this youtube video about bad breath: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0wzpoaQa_Q

And followed the link to http://www.orabrush.com/free/
Become a fan on facebook and post the video on your wall and they'll send you a free one (thugh you do have to pay shipping, I think 3.95). Got it today (2 days to ship) and it actually does work! Completely removed any trace of bad breath left on my tongue after brushing. Really good for me cuz I DESPISE anything minty, which is in basically every cure for bad breath. I'm definitely gonna stick with it.

[quote name='aerialkabuki']I just got my gamestop gift card in the mail yesterday from cag. Thanks cag and gamestop![/QUOTE]

Me too! \\:D/

Today I got:

Bedazzled (2000) from GameWatcher
Blue Streak from Zoompanel
Daniel Orama Christmas Time CD from Daniel Orama
I Do Shoot Like A Girl T-Shirt from Right Wing Swag
A Baseball Cap and a Deck of Cards from QPS

Just got a free copy of Office 2007 from the MS ExpertZone. Apparently I won it in a contest which I don't even remember entering. Early Christmas present for me!

I won a full copy of Tales of Monkey Island. I was one of many runner-ups during their contest at Comic Con.

I won a copy of Resident Evil 5, Street Fighter IV, and Bionic Commando for the 360 along with a Dark Void Figurine from Videogames Blogger (I'm really excited about all 3 of these games... plus the Dark Void Figure looks awesome)

Lastly, I finally amassed enough points on u.talk.back for my first $25.00 Game Stop card. I never seem to qualify for the full surveys and always end up with just the 3 complimentary points.

When I got home today there was one nice box waiting for me from Amazon. Brought it in and cracked it open to find a PS3 inside. Delivery incorrectly sent it to my house instead of the neighbors across the street. But dont worry, I didnt hesitate to walk right over and place the box in his hands. :)
I hope you saw that Santa!

I dont even know if anyone read my previous comment above since nobody commented on it.But fyi, Karma was paying attention. Look at this email I received yesterday:

Edward,

Greetings! Pending eligibility verification, your entry has been selected as the Grand Prize winner of the Epic Holiday Hero Giveaway Sweepstakes on IGN.com. As per the attached rules, the prize is:

One (1) Samsung - 46" Class / 1080p / 120Hz / LCD HDTV; one (1) LG - 1030W 5.1-Ch. Home Theater System with Blu-ray Disc Player; one (1) Guitar Hero 5 Guitar Kit on the winner’s choice of the following formats: Xbox 360, PS2, or PS3; one (1) DJ Hero Renegade Edition on the winner’s choice of the following formats: Xbox 360, PS2, or PS3; one (1) Band Hero Super Bundle on the winner’s choice of the following formats:Xbox 360, PS2, or PS3; five (5) DVDs to be selected by the Sponsors. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $2980.

Before we can award the prize, we need to certify that you are eligible for the prize and that you fully understand the terms and conditions of acceptance. Please note the following:

Then it goes on blah blah blah with all the junk I have to do. :lol:

[quote name='streetlegalboi']where the heck u guys get a bunch of free stuff from.... i never get anything for free..[/QUOTE]

I do CashNet Sweeps,. .I use to do OnlineSweepstakes's website to find them all, but they want you to subscribe to see the good ones.

You know the old saying - Cant win if you dont play ;)

bread's done
Back