What have you received recently?

Well ive got 2900 amazon reward points, probably gonna wait and get 5000 and get a $50 amazon gift card. Already have a $25 gift card i got about 2 months ago. Im using my amazon card for 85% of my purchases and utilities atm...

Not much, but just got 400 microsoft points from a T-mobile contest. The ones where you had to text a word to a certain number. There were a few, one I sent was an ad I saw on a billboard in Spiderman: Web of shadows

Finally got my Uniball pen. It's actually a pretty awesome pen, will be using the coupon that came with it to pick up a few more.

I got blue and I wanted black unfortunately, but at least I didnt get red! :bouncy:

I got the Hendrix Rock Band album yesterday from @RockBand, Toy Soldiers from another giveaway, and I think that's it so far this week. :)

[quote name='bdavid81']I got the Hendrix Rock Band album yesterday from @RockBand, Toy Soldiers from another giveaway, and I think that's it so far this week. :)[/QUOTE]

Arg, thats like your 4th Toy Soldiers and like 9th overall Block Party title?

I struck out in every contest. :cry:

In the past week, pack of React gum, free Sun Chips coupon, and 800 ms points from a 1vs100 promotion awhile back. Thank you CAG.

Just got a free pack of the stride mystery gum. Would say what the flavor is but they said they would hunt me down, and they do obviously have my address :D

Im about ready to get my third $25 gamestop giftcard from doing erewards. Im really close to being there! And will have probably a $50 amazon gc coming from using their card, ive accumulated close to 5k reward points by this months end...

[quote name='OddLogik']Just got a free pack of the stride mystery gum. Would say what the flavor is but they said they would hunt me down, and they do obviously have my address :D[/QUOTE]

i was supposed to get some send to my house soooooooooooooo long ago :( never came :( :(

I just got a free pack of the stride mystery gum, which I was not expecting and I also received two things I ordered from Club Nintendo.

I just recieved the Halo 3 ODST from the contest posted here. it feels awesome cause I forgot about it.

Just got my prize from the BioWare contest. Was shipped via Fedex and from Canada. Had to be signed for surprisingly, never had to sign for anything since I moved here.

Today was pretty good. Received and used the Reach beta codes, Terminus armor and weapon, UFC demo code, and 400 ms points.

I won a "UNITY" Xbox 360 themed snowboard from an Xbox.com-LIVE contest & an Intel solar charged speake(works with MP3 players - Ipod) via @IntelGameOn via Twitter:bouncy:

I got these two cool Red Dead Redemption posters from Gamestop. When I asked the guy working there about them, he said I could have them since they would just be thrown out. These are cool. They are printed on real thick paper and are both double sided. They are about 33" by 44":

reddeadposters-1-1.jpg

:D

Got my third $25 Gamestop giftcard from e-rewards, and probably after this month will get a $50 amazon gift card from using their cc...

Just found out I was the Grand Prize winner of the IMAX Iron Man 2 Sweepstakes (statue, 10 IMAX vouchers and AC/DC swag). Gave the OP 2 Vouchers for the contest post (always pay it forward).

I just received my free copy of ODST :D I thought I was beyond the 5000 something people that entered. I didnt even enter with a student email. Win

I won a copy of Wakeboarding HD on the PS3 by retweeting a message from Creat Studios on Twitter. Haven't played it yet but seems fun enough.

got a copy of Halo ODST last week. dont even remember when I entered, as I enter a ton of contests and giveaways but this is the first time I actually got something! It was exciting :)

bread's done
Back