What have you received recently?

The border GC is added to your account right away, but you cant use it until the following month.

756907.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='trig']ps3 move starter bundle from the giveaway.
5$ from bing rewards

still waiting for my 50$ gc from utalkback

@finsfan0210 how long did it take for your erewards border gc to arrive?[/QUOTE]

It went through to my Borders account automaticly. Can't use them til the next calender month though. I can use them starting April 1st.

Today I got my ebay selling kit and a free waterpik neti bottle (perfect timing, since the pollen bombs have just gone off and I have allergies :p ).
Hoping to get a $20 AmEx gift card by the end of the week and my $25 gamestop card from e-rewards soon (both going toward Portal 2).

[quote name='ROB64']Today I got my ebay selling kit and a free waterpik neti bottle (perfect timing, since the pollen bombs have just gone off and I have allergies :p ).
Hoping to get a $20 AmEx gift card by the end of the week and my $25 gamestop card from e-rewards soon (both going toward Portal 2).[/QUOTE]

What is the ebay selling kit?

[quote name='ROB64']It's a box with three cheap little scales, a selling guide (for idiots), and a small flat rate box (free free box, woohoo!).
There was an order form here:
https://ebaysellkit.com/GetCash/
but now it redirects for the link to download just the guide.[/QUOTE]

Oh, from the post office. I have those scales somewhere too!

[quote name='CaptainKirk']
Sinus waterbottle and 60 samples[/QUOTE]
This thing works wonders (I'm assuming it's the waterpik thing). I've been using it twice a day since I got it and my allergy symptoms are gone. :D

Haven't gotten anything else yet, but I'm hoping for another gift card soon (at least before the 19th.)

Latest Haul:

Texting Kills thumb bands lol
Finally received my move bundle
2x playstation move heroes
Walking Dead blu/ Dead Rising 2
tron wall stickers/ tron/tron legacy 5 disk blu set
Sucker Punch prize pack
skyline blu
Okamiden Game and Swag
swarm
Mass Effect 2 dlc
$50 Gamestop GC from a 3ds event
Nys collection Sunglasses
several cole plushies
$50 from okay geek (payment for a Razor Onza TE that never came out)
Beyond G&E HD

wow been awhile since I posted I guess :D

I got a $25 GC from e-rewards a few weeks ago. I am almost at the 50 dollars need for another.
i have 36 bucks in my surveyspot account that i can deposit into my pay pal, but I am waiting to reach the $50 mark to deposit (thinking of getting a kinect.)
from a contest on www.oneofswords.com i won a guitar hero warriors of rock guitar bundle kit. a few months ago, i won a black xbox 360 controller signed by Houston Texans RB Arian Foster and Jacksonville Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew

I guy that works in my building gave me his old HP box because it crashed on him like a year ago, and he got a new machine.
i was able to fix it, (figured out the board was not receiver the "good" signal from the PSU when it needed to) it is a Quad Core AMD [Phenom X4 9550] 5GB ddr2 ram. good think i have a few HDDs around (he took the 750GB drive with him)

[quote name='slowdive21']They do paypal too![/QUOTE]
Yeah, but I like "extra" money to go into my savings account, which isn't linked to paypal (since I'm less tempted to spend that.) :p

Also got another free neti bottle in the mail today. Still waiting for a $20 gift card though, which I don't think is coming. :whistle2:(

Got a $25 Visa gift card from a Snickers text to win contest. Expecting a $40 Olive Garden and $25 movie gift card from an IMDB contest I won and a $25 iTunes gift card from the Tony's pizza contest.

Badass!!
I don't think I ever got around to playing the game to get that. :(

Just got a few posters in the mail the other day (classroom posters, I think I'll give them to my niece.)

Got my copy of Halo Reach, a cookbook, and a money clip today. :D
Sucks that they don't at least give you the artwork for the game, but oh well. Can't complain if it's free, I guess.

[quote name='ROB64']Got my copy of Halo Reach, a cookbook, and a money clip today. :D
Sucks that they don't at least give you the artwork for the game, but oh well. Can't complain if it's free, I guess.[/QUOTE]

I got halo reach in the mail today! Now got 2 copies!

would that be a copy of Reach from a certain un-named preview program?

Today:
$20 AmEx gift card from Plum District (FINALLY!)
first issue of PC World from freebizmags

Pretty good week so far in terms of free stuff. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my copy of Halo Reach via the Xbox Live Update Beta. Then I received a deck of Mario Cards and a blue cloth pouch for a DS via Club Nintendo and a 400 Microsoft points via Bing Rewards. Thats my haul for the last week.

Won the Ultimate Tron Legacy Identity Disc edition from The Movie Podcast and The Digital Media Zone. It is getting sent out today and I literally just found out I won not long ago! Man I love CAG!

Other things I have won on here include. Modnation Racers, Chrome Notebook oh and a Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle as well. Yeah this site is awesome!

[quote name='venomscarnage']Won the Ultimate Tron Legacy Identity Disc edition from The Movie Podcast and The Digital Media Zone. It is getting sent out today and I literally just found out I won not long ago! Man I love CAG!

Other things I have won on here include. Modnation Racers, Chrome Notebook oh and a Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle as well. Yeah this site is awesome![/QUOTE]

i know this not the place, but Venomscarnage, you interested in letting me get that kinect off your hands? ;)

Since I usually randomly pop in and say what I ordered or got with no proof, time for 3 months worth of proof.

dsc00115m.jpg

Pictured: eBay scales, SinuSense bottle, Cleen Cell cellphone wipes, Metal money clip, Tige Boats sticker, Stride Spark gum sample, Elmers glue, Texting Kills finger bands, Mio water enhancer, Arm and Hammer toothpaste sample, Free $4.99 Bic Lighter Coupon, Dr Oz Just 10 band, Mountain Dew blue band

dsc00116cz.jpg

Pictured: 4 Months of Internet Retailer, 4 Months of Maxim, 4 Months of Automobile, 1 Month of PC World, and 1 Month of CPU

If you wish to know where anything came from, please feel free to PM me

bread's done
Back