What have you received recently?

I toke a 5minute survey for bing a few weeks ago, I won what are the odds? :D

20frombing.jpg

Well its been a good week for me... but this tops this weeks free stuff so far.

Free Taylormade golf club from the Burner 6 iron giveaway, came with two free golf balls also.

My girlfriend got one too but its the lady version.

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainKirk']I usually get like at least one sample or mag or some spam a day[/QUOTE]Same.
Got my first issue of guitar player magazine today.

Got a $25 iTunes gift card from the Tony's Pizza 99 Days contests yesterday. Also, got notice I won a tshirt from some RIO contest.

dsc00141qj.jpg

(Pictured: Internet Retailer Magazine, Lego Club Magazine, TigerDirect Catalog, Eastbay Catalog, a Green T-Shirt, a Toast bag, Miller High Life Contract, and a L.A. Noire promotional booklet)

5amazon.jpg

(Pictured: $5 Amazon Gift Card)

mspointz.jpg

(Pictured: 400 Microsoft Points)

sceneit.jpg

(Pictured: Scene It Comedy for iPhone/iPod Touch was $1.99)

As ALWAYS, if you want to know how I got it, please feel free to PM me.
Be sure to visit my other threads in my signature.

That toast bag works really well (got mine yesterday), I think I might order a few of them.
Also got some spice samples.

[quote name='COLDblood']Good to see you got them... will be looking for them Monday.

Cant wait to make grilled cheese in the toaster![/QUOTE]

Honestly anything food or medicine related I never use...

...im not someones gene-pig

Mondays hual:

1 year of Esquire from Bizmag, $5 check from Johnnie Walker Survey, Bumper Sticker from Build-a-Sign's design your own bumper sticker offer, Recipe book from Jiffy

ed3550.png

[quote name='COLDblood']Mondays hual:

1 year of Esquire from Bizmag, $5 check from Johnnie Walker Survey, Bumper Sticker from Build-a-Sign's design your own bumper sticker offer, Recipe book from Jiffy

ed3550.png
[/QUOTE]

i got my sotch survey check in the mail today, cashed it to lmao.
still waiting on my mens fitness, playboy, maxim mags. thanks for the playboy tip btw.

Week of May 9-14's Hull - PM me if you wish to know how I obtained anything

dsc00149u.jpg

Pictured: (From left to right)
  • Car and Driver Magazine (May and June Issues)
  • Maxim Magazine (June Issue)
  • PC World (June Issue)
  • Headset
  • Quick Cloth
  • I Love Clean Swipe Sticker
  • "Some random sticker I dont remember ordering" (the yellow pictured square)
  • Lactaid Sample
  • Ironman Sample
  • Phenom Sample
  • Captain Jack Sparrow Preorder Figure

15amazon.jpg

Pictured:
  • $15 Amazon Gift Cards

As ALWAYS if you wish to know how I recieved the above stated please shoot me a PM, all of the above was acquired FREE

[quote name='COLDblood']LOL
When it arrived in the mail I was like WTF is this again... its a autographed bookplate from the author Lis Wiehl

724f6a.jpg
[/QUOTE]

HAHA, least you remember what you ordered

I usually keep a list and write the expected date then write when it actually comes

and it was NO WHERE in my records lol

[quote name='IIBlazer']roflmao[/QUOTE]

thats when that idiot gave away MS points Microsoft sent him in an email

priceless...

WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT

[quote name='COLDblood']Well its been a good week for me... but this tops this weeks free stuff so far.

Free Taylormade golf club from the Burner 6 iron giveaway, came with two free golf balls also.

My girlfriend got one too but its the lady version.

picture.php
[/QUOTE]

Quoted for jealousy purposes.

I've gotten a ton lately, and expect to get more soon...

- the 5 free games on Good Old Games - Beneath A Steel Sky, Dragonsphere, Lure of the Temptress, Teen Agent, and Tyrian 2000
- Imperium Romanum: Gold Edition, free during a promotion with Green Man Gaming
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent, free through the (current at time of posting) 24 hour OnLive promotion

And soon, whenever the PS Store comes back, I'll be claiming at least inFamous and Wipeout HD + Fury. =D

There's a few other things I've ordered, but I won't say I have them until I've actually received the items.

[quote name='crazedimp321']Got my first shipment of chips today from the Subway contest :D.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! But seriously, how long until you can't stand chips anymore? Lol.

Business card holder and some bird whistles yesterday (the bird whistles were free because one was damaged on a previous order.)

2 x $50 Disney Store Gift Cards
4 x Movie pass for the new Pirates Movie and $50 in Cinema Cash

I think I won 3 out of the 65 total prizes for this contest, lol

[quote name='IIBlazer']Just got my revised MK9 Ref Cards from Prima.[/QUOTE]

can you post a pic?

to see what they look like? or how they are shipped?

[quote name='SgtRamirez']Awesome! But seriously, how long until you can't stand chips anymore? Lol.[/QUOTE]

I live at home and have a good amount of people living there still so I won't be the only one eating them haha. Chips don't last in my house.

bread's done
Back