What have you received recently?

The cards... And note.
5735338163_8ce915040f.jpg

What it comes in.
5735329059_b580c9f772.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ROB64']First issue of Billboard magazine came today.[/QUOTE]

Where was that from? My brother just got an issue and he didn't know where it came from.

[quote name='slowdive21']Where was that from? My brother just got an issue and he didn't know where it came from.[/QUOTE]
Rrewards gold maybe? I can't remember where I found it.

This week haul:

Hair Dryer (Suave)
$5 Best Buy gift card (Shutterfly)
2x $25 Gamestop gift cards (E-Rewards)
$40 Ebay bucks (Trialpay)
Hot Bike -1 year subscription
Spin -1 year subscription
Watch! -1 year subscription

All items arrived this week, but still got Saturdays mail coming=)

WEEK OF: May 14-21

Suave - Hair Dryer
ShutterFly - $5 Best Buy Cerificate
SevenTeen - 1 Year Sub
Country Bobs - 1 Free Bottle
Cottonelle - 1 Box of Wipes
1SaleADay - Business Card Holder
Suave - 1 Free Bottle of Product
John Frieda - 1 Free Bottle Of Hair Dye
OTHER- At Least 7 Random Samples
Bacardi - T Shirt
AT&T - USB Adapter
AT&T - Universal Remote
Survey Sites - $10 Amazon E Cards
Bing - 400 MSP

[quote name='marshallfaulk']WEEK OF: May 14-21

Suave - Hair Dryer
ShutterFly - $5 Best Buy Cerificate
SevenTeen - 1 Year Sub
Country Bobs - 1 Free Bottle
Cottonelle - 1 Box of Wipes
1SaleADay - Business Card Holder
Suave - 1 Free Bottle of Product
John Frieda - 1 Free Bottle Of Hair Dye
OTHER- At Least 7 Random Samples
Bacardi - T Shirt
AT&T - USB Adapter
AT&T - Universal Remote
Survey Sites - $10 Amazon E Cards
Bing - 400 MSP[/QUOTE]

You should narrow it down to the stuff that actually came in the mail this week...

[quote name='COLDblood']You should narrow it down to the stuff that actually came in the mail this week...[/QUOTE]
i recieved all of this in the mail this week, couple thru email like the last two things
;) i like to c u on top of things though

if i posted everything i ordered this week, i would have to write a novel

Got in the mail today an iPhone 4 rubber sleave/case thingy. It's themed to look like a cassette tape. Don't know where I won or got it for free from lol. Gave it to me mum.

1. You find yourself a site and I will put some down there at the end. These sites are poorly misconceived creatures. They aren't scams unless your not smart enough to finish, which is what they are counting on (how they make money). Well this guide is how to finish, strong.

2. Signing up- When you sign up i would make sure i am really going to finish because i never like putting my info up, unless i benefit. If they ask you for your credit card in this field leave and never return. You must put REAL info up, but you can be tricky about this. When you put in an email address please don't put your real one, thats a no no, make a new one on like gmail. And i got this from another thread so credit to them, use a nickname or middle name, its real but not real. and yes you need to put your real address, or else how will they ship you your fabulous prize?

3. The offers- I have always found this opinion based, pick the offer you like because you will have to do one yourself, but do it smartly. if you sign up for a lowered price monthly service, go ahead and do it but absolutely make sure you cancel at the end of that month or before they charge again. This is also a way they make money, people who forget and there money is just flowing monthly into the company.

4. Referrals- last part and this is where everyone just quits, but its a lot easier than you think. look how many referrals the item costs, now get that many friends. you explain it to them, and if they don't get it, use this line, have you ever completely understood something but you were the only one? they will hopefully say yes, then you say thats you and "trust me on this."

So you have all of your friends do a referral maybe even pay for it, or offer like 10 bucks for each guy, its cheaper than retail.

But the best one is if its almost your birthday you say, all i want is for you guys to sign up and do a referral for me, "its like you signing up for netflix and i get an xbox" or what have you. Also its a cheap like 10 dollar present

Sites: These are not those small ones where it takes like 2 referral but more like 8, but better prizes like an Xbox360 PS3, all the big stuff even tvs

Xbox 360 Elite slim- http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=5200216

Pick pretty much anything from here- http://www.trainn.org/sites.php

[quote name='killrdillr']1. You find yourself a site and I will put some down there at the end. These sites are poorly misconceived creatures. They aren't scams unless your not smart enough to finish, which is what they are counting on (how they make money). Well this guide is how to finish, strong.

2. Signing up- When you sign up i would make sure i am really going to finish because i never like putting my info up, unless i benefit. If they ask you for your credit card in this field leave and never return. You must put REAL info up, but you can be tricky about this. When you put in an email address please don't put your real one, thats a no no, make a new one on like gmail. And i got this from another thread so credit to them, use a nickname or middle name, its real but not real. and yes you need to put your real address, or else how will they ship you your fabulous prize?

3. The offers- I have always found this opinion based, pick the offer you like because you will have to do one yourself, but do it smartly. if you sign up for a lowered price monthly service, go ahead and do it but absolutely make sure you cancel at the end of that month or before they charge again. This is also a way they make money, people who forget and there money is just flowing monthly into the company.

4. Referrals- last part and this is where everyone just quits, but its a lot easier than you think. look how many referrals the item costs, now get that many friends. you explain it to them, and if they don't get it, use this line, have you ever completely understood something but you were the only one? they will hopefully say yes, then you say thats you and "trust me on this."

So you have all of your friends do a referral maybe even pay for it, or offer like 10 bucks for each guy, its cheaper than retail.

But the best one is if its almost your birthday you say, all i want is for you guys to sign up and do a referral for me, "its like you signing up for netflix and i get an xbox" or what have you. Also its a cheap like 10 dollar present

Sites: These are not those small ones where it takes like 2 referral but more like 8, but better prizes like an Xbox360 PS3, all the big stuff even tvs

Xbox 360 Elite slim- http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=5200216

Pick pretty much anything from here- http://www.trainn.org/sites.php[/QUOTE]

GET YOUR REFFERAL LINK OUT! of our loved free stuff thread!

Week of May 16 to May 21
$30 Amazon Gift Cards
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Preorder Poster
Texas Pete BBQ + Hot Sauce
CPU Magazine

As always please PM me on how I got anything listed above

Just got my:
Bumper Sticker from BuildASign
Business card holder from 1SaleADay
Inhaler Pouch (Yes, I have asthma.)
Not free, but thought I'd note this - First issue of OXM

Finally got in my first free thing, didn't think I was ever gonna get anything. But this restored my faith, as I got in the hairdryer from the suave quiz,thanks for the answers. I might update with a picture later.

Bing-400 msp
Suave - 2 Free Bottle of Product
erewards-ESPN mag and eldecor mag
Pepsi-pepsi max shirt

and can i ask how legit is freebizmag?

[quote name='TAYL0R']Bing-400 msp
Suave - 2 Free Bottle of Product
erewards-ESPN mag and eldecor mag
Pepsi-pepsi max shirt

and can i ask how legit is freebizmag?[/QUOTE]

Freebizmag is legit, but I would set up a new email address for them and all of the freebies in this thread. There is a free magazines thread on CAg, but rewardsgold, freebizmag, and mercury mags are legit.

EDIT: I haven't gotten anything from suave yet :(

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']I finally got my first issue of Playboy, just showed up today, it's the one w/ the dancing with the stars chick on the cover.[/QUOTE]
I love when I give up on something and it shows up one day out of the blue... isn't it Lizzy Jagger?

[quote name='COLDblood']I love when I give up on something and it shows up one day out of the blue... isn't it Lizzy Jagger?[/QUOTE]

COLD...

Club Bing flagged me for cheating I guess (even no I truthfully didnt)...

...next thing I know 6 months after I ordered the prizes they arrive at my home randomly with the shipping email coming the same day it was delivered (just like my headset)...

this was like a year ago tho

Received this Saturday

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this was the at&t usb adapter, sucks i really wanted the xbox 360 dvd remote but got a order canceled email

received this yesterday

this was from the facebook proglide challenge

Cool I have that same adapter with uverse, what was the razor challenge though? I already use that type of razor but a free blade would have been nice.

[quote name='COLDblood']I love when I give up on something and it shows up one day out of the blue... isn't it Lizzy Jagger?[/QUOTE]

May 2011 Issue seems to have Karina Smirnoff on the cover.

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']May 2011 Issue seems to have Karina Smirnoff on the cover.[/QUOTE]

There is a June issue out as well, you will probably get it tomorrow. Sometimes when I get new subs, I will get 3 issues within 3 days.

[quote name='marshallfaulk']Received this Saturday

this was the at&t usb adapter, sucks i really wanted the xbox 360 dvd remote but got a order canceled email
[/QUOTE]

I just ate some pie...:bow:
43202c.png

[quote name='COLDblood']I just ate some pie...:bow:

no its cool, i just didnt wanna take the time to post pics. takes me forever to upload them on my pc and then to imageshack

I got a few non-physical things yesterday: Star Raiders code and 400 msp code. Got a flask awhile back. Still waiting for my headset and whatever Suave ends up sending.

Since janiary ive been on a pretty good run.

From mostly text to win contests ive won:

Flip Ultra HD Camera
PSP 3000 Core Pack
Fulmer FastFive Motorcycle Helmet
FastFive contest also made a mistake n emailed me to send another helmet, i ended up being able to trade it for memphis mclass 6x9 speakers.
Cr-48 laptop (was free so i guess that counts)

And i think thats about it for now. Hoping to win something off the current m&ms kinect conests running.

[quote name='eric04h']Since janiary ive been on a pretty good run.

From mostly text to win contests ive won:

Flip Ultra HD Camera
PSP 3000 Core Pack
Fulmer FastFive Motorcycle Helmet
FastFive contest also made a mistake n emailed me to send another helmet, i ended up being able to trade it for memphis mclass 6x9 speakers.
Cr-48 laptop (was free so i guess that counts)

And i think thats about it for now. Hoping to win something off the current m&ms kinect conests running.[/QUOTE]

yeah the laptop counts, wish I got one...

...now Im going to do it the old fashion way...using SwagBucks money

Ok, so here is what I got today and It is free to any single person on this planet. So here we go.

Step 1. Get sick.

Step 2. you call of or parents call you off of School.

Step 3. Don't go to school, it's Free!!!

How to gat a free day off of School!:D

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Ok, so here is what I got today and It is free to any single person on this planet. So here we go.

Step 1. Get sick.

Step 2. you call of or parents call you off of School.

Step 3. Don't go to school, it's Free!!!

How to gat a free day off of School!:D[/QUOTE]

Nothing is free...

...everything costs time

"Time is like a predator that stalks us all"

Today I received my hair dryer from the Suave promotion via UPS. I originally ordered the 2 free products coupons but got the dryer instead. Whatever, I'm not complaining :D

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']But what if time is free?[/QUOTE]

time isnt free

time is bought with life

and life is paid for by stress

stress is free, but no one wants it

most free stuff is promotion or get rid of items like stress lol

bread's done
Back